**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sweater that I just bought just happens to be sold out in my size on the site once it hit the 30% off. Not sure if people really got it or if their shenanigans afoot but I'm glad I aint hesitate. Still pissed I missed out on the Car & Caddy sweater from last year. Of course my size was gone before anyone else. Not this time

Any body has on hand pictures of the Southwestern Toggle Coat? All I seen is the site pictures

Went to the outlets this morning...wasn’t really feeling anything there so I only copped this T....ended up paying $9.32 after some coupons I had
26664032-6B0A-4CA3-B8E7-29CEC65F8AB4.jpeg

Does anyone have this jacket, hows the fit, i wear a medium in classic fit does this run big or true to size. the jacket is amazing.

Attachments

• 20190820_175813a_s_wm_grande.jpg
    20190820_175813a_s_wm_grande.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 136
It is lightweight. Seen it at the polo store in Tokyo. IMO it looks nice but the lack of weight and the quality you get doesn't justify that MSRP. I'd rather go RRL for that price range, but that's just my opinion.
I love hearing honest reviews like this. Thanks for the info. This was one of the items that I considered buying, so I'll be waiting on heavy discount if I do decide to purchase. It looks like I'll need a down jacket liner or vest underneath it.

It is lightweight. Seen it at the polo store in Tokyo. IMO it looks nice but the lack of weight and the quality you get doesn't justify that MSRP. I'd rather go RRL for that price range, but that's just my opinion.
Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom