**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yo mr mort you too busy to pick your vintage polo pieces you had 25 years what are you waiting for something new in the next week just in case you can’t decide cmon man do your job we fiending to see what gems you deem worthy or you just building hype so none of the picks will be available until next year when they figure out what the internet likes and they general release if you have to ask someone than you have no clue real lo heads know what’s fire already thx mr mort you clown shoe wearing tool bag don’t need you thank you next

Finally got my hands on an original p wing sweater. I was a fan of the retro, but don’t like the wide non elasticated cuffs on the a lot of the newer items
3C50D5D0-9D3A-495E-B08B-FD534A0BAF00.jpeg
Dope man. Congrats. Looks crispy too

B61CFC75-6A5F-4EB8-9D29-468701B98329.jpeg
DD772C7C-1C56-4C26-9655-358932434181.jpeg

This shirt is from a few years ago navel/nautical line. I saved this pic from Macy’s I think and the one I got has nothing on the back. I thought it was maybe a mistake so I went to Macy’s and bloomies to see what’s up and none off the shirts had the number patch on the back,even the small patch on the neck gusset is different from the online pick (actual release patch is better than the OL pic version) Nothing new w/ RL. ??‍♂️ I think it gets caught more often now because of social media.
rl-1.jpg

Bait and switch happened with this one too. Early look was this + a huge Sportsman crest on the back and multiple patches throughout, and the stripped down version below released. All those OD patches probably pushed the jacket past the $598 price tag.

s7-1336758_lifestyle.jpg

It looks like RL decided to scrap the Launch version and sell the Factory Store variant of the jacket through the flagship website. I though that it was a nice option to give customers a choice between a nearly identical Pullover and Full-Zip versions of the same anorak. This may be be worst I've seen with the bait and switch.

That nautical version is the same situation with the missing patch. I had the tweed, down shooting shirt from Pologate, and the wool pattern on the version they sent was horrible compared to the stock photo. Also happened to with a RLL jacket liner that turned out to be H&M quality. Both were returned.
Customers not settling for this kind of stuff from RL speaks volumes. Always return it, and make the hold this trash in their warehouses until it starts eating into their profits.

Oh yeah...we got more than the average resellers & Lo heads to worry about on eBay...:lol:

Not funny though when Wendy from Wisconsin and the Soccer Mom Mafia swooping all the Sportsman **** for a steal.:rolleyes

Any of youse notice this? Not for me, but continues the way Hi Tech patch morphed to Polo Sport patch after the original release.
Tech lives.jpg

Up on Saks Fifth now.
I actually really like this piece, not the sort of item I’d normally like as well. But looks dope!
Oh yeah...we got more than the average resellers & Lo heads to worry about on eBay...:lol:

Not funny though when Wendy from Wisconsin and the Soccer Mom Mafia swooping all the Sportsman **** for a steal.:rolleyes

lol, wtf...:rofl:

Might be a dumb question , but in outlets near you are they still carrying any of the p-wing stuff from last year on discount ? I want to take a trip but really only want a couple of pieces from that line.

They ain't trolling me, (besides historical Reakwon significance, I never gave a rip about Snow Beach. Well, the red vest, got me there), but I agree, you can't look at it not see Snow Beach.

got no problem people scooping it up for cheap and flipping it to foreigners get that tax-free bread while ripping off wannabe losers from 3rd world countries it just leaves less here for copy cats and posers more for me to rock it how it supposed to look if some scrub wants to spend double on someones old arm pit stained shmata get that bread homie to the victor goes the spoils only thing is hearing someone else's mom comment on polo it sounds like a broken record shut up mom you have no clue now get me another grape soda and shut the door you silly garden shovel

Great pick ups everyone. I love fall/winter because a lot of gems come out. Picked up a few things waiting for them to come in but this one was a crazy come up. If you follow my IG you saw. Didn’t even know what they retail for till I got them...
ED83D2F8-7EA9-497C-AF95-B3CE5755A569.jpeg
4A7C538F-B052-4D9D-AC23-2953872479B2.jpeg

C6BA4B81-8D40-4AE4-B642-4B3AD1691644.jpeg

overpaid !! at least the shipping was free...

polo that doesn't say polo anywhere on it should be less than branded gear what exactly am I paying for another flannel that looks like all the others for my dough it better scream polo and not just a pony I need more for my money yo

The Fleece Hoodie from the Great Outdoors collection last Fall was a great add to my wardrobe. Popped the tag the other day and I was really toasty with it on. Didn't have to wear a jacket. Wore it over my outfit for work. It is heavier than I thought too.

polo that doesn't say polo anywhere on it should be less than branded gear what exactly am I paying for another flannel that looks like all the others for my dough it better scream polo and not just a pony I need more for my money yo
More of this! We need everyone to buy logos: Polo Spellouts, Crests, Bears, NASA and everything else that let's people know that you are the man that wears POLO ?????

This will leave all of that undesirable, high quality, unbranded Ralph Lauren clothing for me to purchase during the clearance sales.

Back
Top Bottom