**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Custom fit is a no-go for me. Sure, I could drop some LBs, but I should not be at the state where a XXL is barely getting it done. I just started going back to the gym and expect to lose some weight over the next few months, but that won't really fix the problem. Classic fit is much better.

And, worse comes to worse, there's the big and tall stuff.

But, RL has always been idiosyncratic with sizing. You have some stuff that fits huge - USA Fleeces come to mind. Then there's a bunch of stuff that's mad wide, but wild short. It's a pain.
What's your height and weight homey? I like custom fit on some things. It's nice and fitting in chest/torso area and the rest is regular. It fits me

well at least.

I know what you mean about RL's sizing. It is never consistent. You're 100% correct on USA fleeces fitting huge. The length is correct, but it's very wide. I'm a little muscular so I have to get my regular Polos in an XXL. I'm 6'1 205 lbs and XL Polo for the most fits funny on me. Either the arms or too short, or the shirt itself is too short. In sportshirts/jackets/sweaters etc. I can fit an XL easy. T-shirts? Forget about it! Those joints run small as hell.
laugh.gif

RL is using the "limited" marketing release on these. Most stores received them are already sold out since they were allocated only one size run. A good SA in one of the flagship stores will be you best chance if you want one. I'm not sure what online availability will be.

Just called rl.com and they said the sweater hasn't dropped yet, no info on which one, price orr release date. Called the store and there was one left amd they are awaiting a restock and were more than willing to order it. Who knows what the **** is going on. Dam near wanna call and complain about those lies they're telling. Got my size on hold tho.

Just called rl.com and they said the sweater hasn't dropped yet, no info on which one, price orr release date. Called the store and there was one left amd they are awaiting a restock and were more than willing to order it. Who knows what the **** is going on. Dam near wanna call and complain about those lies they're telling. Got my size on hold tho.

Lol same story different day....I called a store as well and they're awaiting a delivery, gave them my info to put one on hold for me too...lets see how this works because the people at RL.com don't know jack

Greezee,

I'm short and stocky, but also worth noting is that I wear my stuff fairly big. The custom fit big sizes "fit" me, but not the way I want them too. I also don't like tight sleeves. I get all sweaty if it's restrictive. Even if I have a Stadium tee on, pit stains is still not a good look. :tongue:

Lol same story different day....I called a store as well and they're awaiting a delivery, gave them my info to put one on hold for me too...lets see how this works because the people at RL.com don't know jack

From what I gather stores are getting them sporadically and may or may not get more and they will be online starting Friday.

$175 would also be my ceiling..for any sweater. The bear with the tie is very dope though
I take it you don't own any cashmere then...

Those bear sweaters Cashmere? Honestly i was contemplating sending 225 on those beacon print hoodies but could t bring myself to do it

Talkin bout this one

I really cant go over 175 for a sweater i got too much bills and such plus i aint balling like yall

How some of yall be spending 300 on a piece that is used only during 1 season is crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom