**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Honestly I think I may cop the bear sweater, but it will prob be my last...only because they don't make them often

Last edited:
i'd love to have that bear sweater but can't see myself paying $300 for it

i just hope it doesn't sell out but have a feeling it might if it's only online

what everyone is waiting for....

Nice! Hopefully this feeds the beasts and keeps what I want in stock until the Sale starts.

It will be nice to see a new gen wearing the bear sweaters. Buckle up because It's going to be Jordans and Bear Sweater pics from here on out.

Last edited:
Nice! Hopefully this feeds the beasts and keeps what I want in stock until the Sale starts.

It will be nice to see a new gen wearing the bear sweaters. Buckle up because It's going to be Jordans and Bear Sweater pics from here on out.

Good! ...Let ASAP Rocky finish bringing Forces back too, and I'll be able to retire before I'm 40!

Jordan's and bear knits.....my oh my!!!

Sale started on Ralph Lauren.com this week online only on all fall gear

what everyone is waiting for....

The bear already dropped earlier this month...it's $295 and they sold out at Chicago, Manhasset, Beverly Hills, Georgetown, Madison Ave, and Atlanta...I was able to have one shipped from Atlanta today :tongue: PM me if you have any interest in getting one.

Rrl must be excluded online . Had my cart with 8k in it typed in the code and only saw free shipping lol.
I don't think RRL made the cut...and my guess neither did Home items...like trying to find Louis Vuitton on sale

Rrl must be excluded online . Had my cart with 8k in it typed in the code and only saw free shipping lol.
I don't think RRL made the cut...and my guess neither did Home items...like trying to find Louis Vuitton on sale

Unless you are an employee, you will NEVER find LV on sale, they don't have any outlet stores nor do they have sales during any part of the year

RRL is excluded from the sale, I only saw one RRL plaid shirt that popped up in the sport shirts section for sale

like I said, if you have HEAVY ordering to do, I can be of great assistance (no exclusions) RRL, Purple Label, Black Label @ rrlegend @supermanblue

Last edited:
Unless you are an employee, you will NEVER find LV on sale, they don't have any outlet stores nor do they have sales during any part of the year

RRL is excluded from the sale, I only saw one RRL plaid shirt that popped up in the sport shirts section for sale

like I said, if you have HEAVY ordering to do, I can be of great assistance (no exclusions) RRL, Purple Label, Black Label @ rrlegend @supermanblue

I was being sarcastic about LV being on sale, as a matter of fact, they always have price increases

Last edited:
Sale started on Ralph Lauren.com this week online only on all fall gear
That 25% is not enough for me to start shopping. I'm waiting for the next 40% off or better since the things that I want are never popular, so they usually stay in stock.

Does anyone have a pic wearing this hat?

I've been eyeing it online, but I want to see how it looks when worn.  Stock pics aren't selling me on it completely.

Does anyone have a pic wearing this hat?

I've been eyeing it online, but I want to see how it looks when worn.  Stock pics aren't selling me on it completely.
It's a nice hat, love the materials and its not too shallow like the previous long bill hat of recent seasons

Last edited:
I
That 25% is not enough for me to start shopping. I'm waiting for the next 40% off or better since the things that I want are never popular, so they usually stay in stock.
I feel you, but be careful because if and when it goes on sale for 40% off, they may not have what you want....I HAD stuff in my cart and its gone in my size

I waited for that 40% sale last year for this jacket....but it was way gone...I haven't seen this jacket since I was hoping it would make an appearance on eBay and it hasn't since, I missed out

It's a nice hat, love the materials and its not too shallow like the previous long bill hat of recent seasons
Thanks for the response.  The shallow appearance was what was holding me back. Too bad it's not on RL.com  so I can get that extra 25%.

Thanks for the response.  The shallow appearance was what was holding me back. Too bad it's not on RL.com  so I can get that extra 25%.
It's at Macy's online, it sold out at my local Macys in just a weekend...I looked at on Friday and Monday there was no more, next day it was on eBay for $100 BIN, down to $60 BIN...I had to travel to another macys store to get it

Back
Top Bottom