**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

First off Protect Your Neck > Cream

That was the first song I heard by them and for the time that whole **** was bananas from the way it was produced to the energy on the track. Not to mention I was like “OH **** THE Genius is on here”.
What a time to be alive.

Alright off the top of the head after a dab...

I’m a switch it up and say
Top 90’s Songs On My Phone
no particular order.
(I’m gonna keep it artists that went at least Nationwide if I included demos,local acts, underground stuff we’d be here forever.)

1. Black Sheep - Flavor of the Month
2. ATCQ - Oh My God remix
3. Raekwon - Verbal Intercourse
4. Xzibit - The Foundation
5. The Roots - Clones
6. Souls of Mischief - 93 Till Infinity
7. Nas - New York State of Mind
8. KMD - Peachfuzz
9. Dogg Pound - What Would You Do?
10. MC Breed - Ain’t No Future In Your Fronting

I don’t even like making lists because I already want to change it. :rolleyes
list is what a hipster would choose
:smh:

Anybody have the link on Ralph's designer's? I know its RL and he gets credit for everything but who were the actual people in the trenches submitting designs for RLs approval. His Tinker Hatfields so to speak
I want to know as well.

Screenshot_20191217-163516_Chrome.jpg

giphy (14).gif

list is what a hipster would choose
:smh:
Well they have great taste then. As I said I made it more mainstream than underground.

Im not here to impress you fam. You like having 2 cents in everything. I’d love to see your list.

I wanted to put Bay Area **** but nobody would know what I’m talking about.

since you from the Bay why don’t we do a “best of the Bay Area 90’s list”

I’d like to hear what your opinionated *** grew up on and if you actually supported music where you from?:rofl:

Well they have great taste then. As I said I made it more mainstream than underground.

Im not here to impress you fam. You like having 2 cents in everything. I’d love to see your list.

I wanted to put Bay Area **** but nobody would know what I’m talking about.

since you from the Bay why don’t we do a “best of the Bay Area 90’s list”

I’d like to hear what your opinionated *** grew up on and if you actually supported music where you from?:rofl:
u seem upset
its ok for folks not to agree with u
dont get ur polo draws in a bunch over it

dont fight the feeling - too short
playaz club - rappin 4 tay
hurricane - the click
dont gimmie no bammer weed - rbl posse
its going down - celly cel
get right ( i prefer the accapella version) - mac mall
rappers ball - e40
gettin it - too short
i got 5 on it (but im a be real i only really like the first verse cause he went in so i always rewind it) - luniz
do g's get to go to heaven - richie rich
sprinkle me - e40

u seem upset
its ok for folks not to agree with u
dont get ur polo draws in a bunch over it

dont fight the feeling - too short
playaz club - rappin 4 tay
hurricane - the click
dont gimmie no bammer weed - rbl posse
its going down - celly cel
get right ( i prefer the accapella version) - mac mall
rappers ball - e40
gettin it - too short
i got 5 on it (but im a be real i only really like the first verse cause he went in so i always rewind it) - luniz
do g's get to go to heaven - richie rich
sprinkle me - e40
I appreciate the quick response and no I’m not mad but if you gonna criticize at least throw your hat in the ring. And you did. List is all radio singles but okay>D was hoping you would delve a little deeper than the average KMEL kid. I’m driving but will drop my list later. I don’t get mad at youI just prefer the whole buck over 2 cents.

I appreciate the quick response and no I’m not mad but if you gonna criticize at least throw your hat in the ring. And you did. List is all radio singles but okay>D was hoping you would delve a little deeper than the average KMEL kid. I’m driving but will drop my list later. I don’t get mad at youI just prefer the whole buck over 2 cents.
as a kid
sitting next to the radio and taping them on cassette
or watching videos from the box was where i first heard
and mainly listened to bay area music
and those was MY go to or fav
now if u want an actual hip hop list off region
we can do that too
but all those songs
my moms had bought me the actual album

remember I kept saying I wanted a jacket from Macy's but I was waiting for it to go on sale... well I copped while it was on sale and got it today in the mail... I was worried it wouldn't fit cuz I didn't get my traditional size but it fits perfect... I'll wear it after Christmas since it was a gift from my mom lol
20191217_195228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom