**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$9 for that polo sport tee

That shouldve been msrp with how wack the quality is
Agreed... and I’ve been waiting on them to go on sale for under $30 for months now. Mainly just want a couple just to throw on cuz I got sneakers to match

I thought Macys would’ve last acted those by now

That Wrestlemania fit :lol:
98DAF2A1-55E6-497D-BEE6-400322FDC27F.jpeg

For reals? Damn! Wanted to cop one, but not if the quality is wack though.
None of these tees have been good quality since CF. Those were embroidered. Hi tech was second only because its a giant patch that can be unstitched and used for other things.

The rest are all trash quality screen print. Felt the polo sport tees in person and put em right back.

None of these tees have been good quality since CF. Those were embroidered.
I wore my Crossflags tee for the first time in a looooong time last week. AMAZINGLY plush tee. I mean, Ralph himself must have come off the bench for these retros. Pic from back when you could do things, like, you know... go outside... stand by people...get a haircut... That kinda of thing.

Me and Devin.jpg

Sorry to derail the thread everyone, Newbie and a rookie when it comes to RL. I got hooked when I needed some work clothes, I caught the 40% off clearance sale during December/January and I went overboard but after getting the pieces in hand, I fell in love and have been trying to build on what I have since. I pretty much like most of his eras and have been digging through and learning about them. Glad there is a thread here deep with knowledge, I'm trying to read through starting from the beginning but it'll take me a bit to catch up. I've been adding pieces here and there and I'd like to share what I got soon.

The main thing I've been trying to get a hold of was trying to learn how to tell a fake from a genuine RL piece. I was hoping there was a guide or if you guys had any tips on how to tell between real and fake. I recently bought this martini bear crewneck for a price that was a bit too good to be true and was wondering if I got got. I usually wear small in slim-fit and custom-fit, and Xtra Small in classic fit and I notice that usually they are tagged on what fit the piece is. This piece is a "limited edition" without a fit tag and I thought that meant it was a regular/classic fit but when I tried it on, it felt like a snug slim-fit. Is it just a matter of how the "limited edition" pieces usually fit or does it mean it's fake?
IMG_20200403_152038.jpg
IMG_20200403_152044.jpg
IMG_20200403_152100.jpg
IMG_20200403_152113.jpg

IMG_20200403_152130__01.jpg

IMG_20200403_152245__01.jpg

IMG_20200403_152229.jpg

That looks authentic I think but either way the bear sweatshirts could be had for dirt cheap at various points. I wouldn't be too concerned with the deal you got for it

Back
Top Bottom