**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Finally was able to purchase the hi tech pants for a reasonable price and off egay to. $80 should be here my Monday :pimp:
2A2DBBDF-EC9D-4595-A6E5-952D731186E6.png
Pick these for for 65$ sweet pants

That looks authentic I think but either way the bear sweatshirts could be had for dirt cheap at various points. I wouldn't be too concerned with the deal you got for it
I appreciate you taking a look! Glad to hear it. Do all pieces labeled "limited edition" just run smaller than the regular un-tagged fit styles? And are there any common tips to being able to distinguish between a real or fake piece?

I appreciate you taking a look! Glad to hear it. Do all pieces labeled "limited edition" just run smaller than the regular un-tagged fit styles? And are there any common tips to being able to distinguish between a real or fake piece?
Most of the limited stuff I've seen is classic fit but they can still be off depending on the item. In terms of authenticity you better just getting their stuff from actual retailers. Even the limited **** is widely available so unless its something old theirs really no reason getting something second hand. As far a vintage stuff you need to study any specific items you want beforehand

Belk with the $199 CP-93 Bear Sweater almost $100 less than Macy's.

Attachments

• Belk.jpg
    Belk.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 172
Tryna chase down any leads, figured i’d ask. If Sons know where i can find an XL in either Lmk. Bored at home so tracking these down is my entertainment.
9F50367B-82B0-4157-A24E-08A202036E97.jpeg
8D3C22A3-DD50-4954-BD78-F272E2D8ED50.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom