**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ready to lounge beach side, if these Ronas would let the kid live. OG shorts with the custy shirt game.
1106C8BB-C693-44CD-A07C-18069331964C.jpeg

Yeah

Yeah, I bid on some patches on the bay, and they sent me the wrong patches one time. Emailed back "George Billips" (name on the package), and he was more than helpful on straighting out the problem. Whole time we were emailing back and forth, I was like, "Where do I know this name from?" FInally, it hit me; "Rack, is that you?" He was like, "Yeah, it's me." MAD humble! I'm sitting here talkin' to a Lo Life founder, and he's just about good customer service! LOL.
Thanks, to all you guys. I emailed Rack and he answered, apologized for the inconvenience and will send me the patches, he was out and will send some other stuff to make up. Rack is a good dude, great customer service. Thanks a lot to all the LO Crew.

Thanks, to all you guys. I emailed Rack and he answered, apologized for the inconvenience and will send me the patches, he was out and will send some other stuff to make up. Rack is a good dude, great customer service. Thanks a lot to all the LO Crew.

Happy everything got resolved
They (rack & his wife) have a family business so they take pride in everything they do.
I know a lot of heads like to make fun of the gatherings (bb q’s, lo goose on the Duce ect.)
but it’s hard work putting those events together and the years long continued success are a testament to there dedication.
A lot of these so called “lo heads” could take a page out of there book. It’s bigger than clothes
I salute them always.

ski_usa-removebg-preview.png

Official Team USA supplier but not Ralph. Ralph is Official Outfitter.
I can wear it with the ski hoodie.
Ralph aint doing it so the other official PARTNER will.
Copped 2 for 20.00 lmao sweet.
The USA font is just like Polo's. Nice

Looks more like the original polo than the retros. I have the circle ski hoodie with the ski man on back from Polo already.

1595089644880.png

1595090531270.png

Last edited:
Popped in to an outlet today to try & grab a pair of swim trunks, was pretty surprised to see the surfer bear bucket hat that resellers had a couple weeks ago sitting on shelves, they had the yellow baseball cap version as well:
61687228514__A6F13483-5DFB-419D-B9ED-7DC22AD1B84B.JPG

Had a few personal cops this weekend but nothing too exciting, not sure how limited either of these were but both of them were in the department store I went to today for much cheaper than I'd seen before:
12MYachtCap.jpeg
SouthwesternAztecFleece.jpeg

12M cap ($65 USD)
Aztec Fleece ($105 USD)

Picked up that Aztec fleece on sale at Macys in like December I think. Really like it.

Ralph Lauren really surprised me with that Native print. The fleeces from that collection have more bleed than usual, so I was hoping for a Knitted Sweater Version and a Wool Coat Version, but the closet thing that released was the Polo Sport capsule sweater. But the Polo Sport capsule sweater doesn't capture the details of the print :smh:
Screenshot_20200720-112051_Chrome.jpg

Ralph Lauren does have the wool fabric in-house as shown on these sample puffer boots, so hopefully a wool coat or gloves will be released at some time.
20200720_112701.jpg

Last edited:
Ralph Lauren really surprised me with that Native print. The fleeces from that collection have more bleed than usual, so I was hoping for a Knitted Sweater Version and a Wool Coat Version, but the closet thing that released was the Polo Sport capsule sweater. But the Polo Sport capsule sweater doesn't capture the details of the print :smh:
Screenshot_20200720-112051_Chrome.jpg

Ralph Lauren does have the wool fabric in-house as shown on these sample puffer boots, so hopefully a wool coat or gloves will be released at some time.
20200720_112701.jpg
You forgot to mention that the pouch connected to a sweater looks like ****

Popped in to an outlet today to try & grab a pair of swim trunks, was pretty surprised to see the surfer bear bucket hat that resellers had a couple weeks ago sitting on shelves, they had the yellow baseball cap version as well:

Had a few personal cops this weekend but nothing too exciting, not sure how limited either of these were but both of them were in the department store I went to today for much cheaper than I'd seen before:
12MYachtCap.jpeg
SouthwesternAztecFleece.jpeg

12M cap ($65 USD)
Aztec Fleece ($105 USD)
Went to my local outlet looking for the Yacht 12M cap but they said they never saw that hat there

Went to my local outlet looking for the Yacht 12M cap but they said they never saw that hat there
12M cap was in a department store sorry shoulda made that more clear; Hudson’s Bay, they’re on clearance there for $84 CAD but I scored mine with an extra 20% off that price.

You forgot to mention that the pouch connected to a sweater looks like ****

We really not supposed to criticize anything here. People get mad. It all ends up at the outlets so the thing is to just
ignore the trash pieces and not spend on that stuff. But no matter how ugly it is, people will buy the same trash piece at the outlet
discount prices.
Thats the way it goes in Polo collecting.

Don't mention quality and instead buy the trash pieces at the deep discount.

Random thought for the day unless you are an absolutely freaking perfect squeaky clean human being which no one on this planet is the best advice I can give you is shut the hell up before you start judging anyone judge behavior not people

We really not supposed to criticize anything here. People get mad. It all ends up at the outlets so the thing is to just
ignore the trash pieces and not spend on that stuff. But no matter how ugly it is, people will buy the same trash piece at the outlet
discount prices.
Thats the way it goes in Polo collecting.

Don't mention quality and instead buy the trash pieces at the deep discount.
Saying what you dislike about items is what the thread is built on, including saying why you like certain items. And you're not the only NTer here that buys what they themselves consider quality RL; many active and inactive members here do that.

Everyone is welcome. So you're focused on quality. Okay, share what you consider Ralph Lauren quality. Share some pictures of your own quality Ralph Lauren clothing or current season quality that you plan to purshase. Retiring from Ralph over and over again and posting other brands here devalues your posts.

Back
Top Bottom