**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Any deals on this denim jacket?
It's 100 degrees outside and no sale.

I'm trying to make my first bootleg with some patches on it. Old pic but I dont like how this hi tech shirt fits around my neck so I want to repurpose it .
20181114_164039.jpg
Google my brother you might find one of the other ones that recently came out.
I personally like those design w/out the country leather patch with the blanket lining (lumberjack,Aztec inside.
but the regular boxie
Og style jean jackets are my fav since I was doing custom lee jean jackets back in the day🎨
A diligent search should find what you lookin for👍🏾

Not a bootleg bro but a creation (as long as it all lo)😂😂😂

Damn just noticed your hi tech tee doesnt have neck tags. Mine does.

Weird
If you ever get to see them next to each other you’ll see the difference. I think it’s the weight
Same w/ the ski man and wildlife,some had woven tags and some had screen printed tags.
You know rl been all over the place 😂😂

Lmao I actually remember that. It was some real champs on vga but Most of them dudes was bums anyway and a few got told to they face. Them dudes never got out of ny to see anything so what the **** did they know,all of there “holy grails” got retroed.

CLASSIC times! Man, Krash I wasn't even mad, (in fact, expected no less!) 'cause I did indeed recognize that I, (some random dude from Kentucky???), had somehow fallen backwards right into NY's backyard, and somehow, didn't get run out of there on a rail, (though some threw that vibe strong). I was in the room, and even I was wonderin' who the hell let me in!?! LMAO. But I also loved that site just for that. This was the real deal, and it wasn't for the faint of heart! That was for damn sure! I had a blast on that forum. But the cats that showed love, or even just let a dude live, day one, I still build with to this day; Lou Esco, Krash, Hades, CP93, Ceez, BFO, the Timeless brothers, etc.

😂😂😂😂😂 Man fame listen all that s**t was trash 🗑
I did the Disney store and the Warner brothers store and still got a few pieces but iceberg and let’s throw coogie in there also was always some fake fly and while I’m at it them nasty Versace blouse that tried to capitalize on how real rockers rock that other kinda fly
Only Gucci stands on that podium then Ralph but all others bow down.
Now them disgusting *** Prada's.......Prada's🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ 😂😂😂 the only reason they got popular in nyc was cats was getting they collars snatch up by bouncers cause they started not letting in dudes w/ Tim’s on at the clubs back nyc had real clubs to go out to. Now check this..the one and only time I was ever denied entry to any establishment I had on some hickory brown gortex 8” double sole joints I got from a shop on delancy st. The bouncer was being a dickhead the whole time we was on line ,
So when me and my guys get up to the door he had something to say everything..my man averex jacket my boots ect.. but they was letting them dudes w/ them nasty *** Prada’s on in.
Mind you we have been in that club several times and never no problem
So anyway we boogie to a next spot in the city
That was more up scale and got in with no problem whatsoever and got told by there security “you gentleman have a good night,it’s a lot of beautiful ladies in tonight” what!!!! Say no more
Fam I felt underdressed and still had a great night. Met someone that night who went from $$business associate to life long family friend
She iz the best✊🏾
Moral of the story......**** them nasty *** Prada’s that had so many bootlegs sold on 28th street in the garment district 😂😂😂😂

Interesting history on the Pradas. I never felt a way about those, either way. I peeped their come up, and saw them out there, but I chalked those up kinda to that "Ballys-in-the-80s" lane. There has always been a lane on the streets for shoes like that, never was me, but I understood it was out there. The whole stuff about gettin' in the club perfectly explains that, now that I read it.

NOW, Versace,... I have a soft spot for.

(Better grab your favorite adult beverage for this one, should you chose to read on.)

Not that I ever rocked it, (one Versace Jeans T shirt back in '99?), but because, I, (like you Krash), date back to the days when Giannini was still alive, and doing his whole own thing, totally original. I was seeing it before I even knew I was seeing it. Then came the Biggie era, and I was like, "Ooooohhhh, so that's Versace. OK, I never knew the name of that stuff." Based off B.I.G, a lot of new articles started popping up on Versace, and I read up on him.

When Versace got shot, I was STUNNED. And I didn't even realize I cared that much, before then. I was just like, "WHO would shoot Giannini Versace??? And WHY?" It kind of hit me like Jam Master Jay's shooting, (still want blood for that one, but I know there is a deeper story there).

One time, post-Versace's death, the wife and I was walking around South Beach, Miami. Peeping the whole scene, the mansions, you know, this is South Beach, baby. So, I came upon this one house, was staring into their court yard through the gate, (It's right off the sidewalk), and I tell the wife, "Man, they tried to run with a Versace theme. Ha ha!" For some reason, I found it funny, like they was biting his style.

We keeping making this route from the hotel all week, and I keep peeping this house. Next time we walk by, I look, deeper, and I appreciate the effort they made for the "Versace look" a little more. I'm like, "Man, they really put a lot of work into this."

The third time we walk by, and this place just keeps drawing me in. And I stop, and I mean, really stop. This time, I'm just staring. HARD. I'm looking at all the greek keys, all the Medusa-heads on like, the door knobs, the flower pots, that little one up in the corner, the big one on the gate right in front of me. Not to mention the level of craftsmanship.

And then it hit me; "This isn't just the Verace look, this is actual Versace. "

So, I'm just standing there at this black wrought-iron gate, mad confused. The wife is like, "How many times you gonna stop at this place.?" She ain't payin' it no mind, and ready to keep stepping, like, "Big deal, another big house. Meanwhile, I'm zoned-out, cause, I was like to my wife, "These people commissioned Versace to do their exterior??? Wow. I didn't know did houses. Well, I guess for the right money, anybody would..."

And, as I was speaking, the news stories of Versace's death came flooding back to me. It was like the end of the movie 'The Usual Suspects', the way the clues all flooded into my mind at once; Versace was shot in Miami. South Beach. He did his morning routine; he walked from his home, went out the front gate, down to the magazine stand, (I look back to my right and see the magazine stands we had passed, bought his paper and a coffee, walked back to his mansion, was unlocking the gate, (I look down at the gate I'm standing in front of, and I stare at the big gold Medusa), and someone walked up as he was unlocking, and shot him in the head.

He fell right there on the.... and I looked down at my feet. Where I was standing. In front of the Medusa. With the lock. And I realized that this wasn't just some a house that hired Versace to decorate. This was Versace's house. And I was standing in the precise spot where Giannini Versace got shot. And those memories kind of physically hit my head like the JFK shot.

Finally, my wife was like, "C'mon, let's go!"

She lead me away, muttering softly to myself.

RIP Versace.

a59ac04aa937d310b54ae8bf0c785c52.jpg

35953535031_486972600f_b.jpg

a16a23e0016cf35f62ae14448e14d6f2w-c0xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

Last edited:
AH! The "Frada's!" MORE legendary days, and you know what/who I'm talking about! LMAO! Good stuff!
Nope Bally’s was a real different lane for us nyc dudes more like classic Gucci kicks Prada more like travel fox if you know what they are😂😂😂😂
Lmao 😂 😂😂😂😂 yo the fradas 😂😂😂😂 yo he would still shut mad heads the **** down....everyday 😂😂😂 w/ no pause
That’s why I rocks w/stone

Oh don’t get me wrong Versace had some fire pieces in the same era as Will Smith
Classic defined garments but the dam blouses man I still hate them **** w/ a passion 😂😂😂 the **** boy jiggy pretty thug era😂😂😂
Them type dudes would have us in stitches
And let not forget the female counterparts 😂😂😂 they was just as bad.
Yeah his house is no joke
Imagine what the inside 👀like.

Anyone happen to be holding a recent outlet coupon? Thanks in advance.

I stopped getting them a long long time ago, no matter what email I sign up with.

Tbt 010 in the Macy’s section before the renovations
Me and my ace stash lo aka Bfo
This guy here is one of that Mohicans
Yeah we traded/sold /gave away trash bags of lo but
Forgot material things this guy heart is of a lion.
7FBA6AED-9388-45CB-BE89-B3328D2A92FF.jpeg
BFO a real one!

Lmao 😂 😂😂😂😂 yo the fradas 😂😂😂😂 yo he would still shut mad heads the **** down....everyday 😂😂😂 w/ no pause
That’s why I rocks w/stone

True! My man is solidified in the game, zero doubt, but man, it was some wild rides!

Oh don’t get me wrong Versace had some fire pieces in the same era as Will Smith
Classic defined garments but the dam blouses man I still hate them **** w/ a passion 😂😂😂 the **** boy jiggy pretty thug era😂😂😂
Them type dudes would have us in stitches
And let not forget the female counterparts 😂😂😂 they was just as bad.
Yeah his house is no joke
Imagine what the inside 👀like.

Ghostface actually pulled it off in the Heaven or Hell video when they walkin' in the resturant. And Puff, well... he's Puff. Otherwise, yeah, I feel ya.

:rofl:
My mans trashing other dudes wears at the same time typing how Gucci and Ralph hold up then flicking up his wannabe ralph designer hard core gears LMFAO... give me a fuggin break
:rofl::rofl:
:emoji_point_up_2::emoji_thumbsdown:🤡🤦‍♂️🗑
you’re only a customer you walking in the presence of hustlers

Last edited:
Iceberg coogi and Versace just as important to the game as Bally’s Jordan’s and lo the Pradas were strictly kicks you could get in to the club 100 I still even got a pair for Vegas and Hollywood spots that take themselves too seriously if you never saw the fx show about the Versace murder it’s hella fun take you right back to a more normal time in our pop culture penelope Cruz as Donatella I could stare at her Medusa for hours except only thing she turning to stone is my pants anyone not customizing their lo is still doing it wrong there is no box only your imagination

Last edited:
CLASSIC times! Man, Krash I wasn't even mad, (in fact, expected no less!) 'cause I did indeed recognize that I, (some random dude from Kentucky???), had somehow fallen backwards right into NY's backyard, and somehow, didn't get run out of there on a rail, (though some threw that vibe strong). I was in the room, and even I was wonderin' who the hell let me in!?! LMAO. But I also loved that site just for that. This was the real deal, and it wasn't for the faint of heart! That was for damn sure! I had a blast on that forum. But the cats that showed love, or even just let a dude live, day one, I still build with to this day; Lou Esco, Krash, Hades, CP93, Ceez, BFO, the Timeless brothers, etc.

Interesting history on the Pradas. I never felt a way about those, either way. I peeped their come up, and saw them out there, but I chalked those up kinda to that "Ballys-in-the-80s" lane. There has always been a lane on the streets for shoes like that, never was me, but I understood it was out there. The whole stuff about gettin' in the club perfectly explains that, now that I read it.

NOW, Versace,... I have a soft spot for.

(Better grab your favorite adult beverage for this one, should you chose to read on.)

Not that I ever rocked it, (one Versace Jeans T shirt back in '99?), but because, I, (like you Krash), date back to the days when Giannini was still alive, and doing his whole own thing, totally original. I was seeing it before I even knew I was seeing it. Then came the Biggie era, and I was like, "Ooooohhhh, so that's Versace. OK, I never knew the name of that stuff." Based off B.I.G, a lot of new articles started popping up on Versace, and I read up on him.

When Versace got shot, I was STUNNED. And I didn't even realize I cared that much, before then. I was just like, "WHO would shoot Giannini Versace??? And WHY?" It kind of hit me like Jam Master Jay's shooting, (still want blood for that one, but I know there is a deeper story there).

One time, post-Versace's death, the wife and I was walking around South Beach, Miami. Peeping the whole scene, the mansions, you know, this is South Beach, baby. So, I came upon this one house, was staring into their court yard through the gate, (It's right off the sidewalk), and I tell the wife, "Man, they tried to run with a Versace theme. Ha ha!" For some reason, I found it funny, like they was biting his style.

We keeping making this route from the hotel all week, and I keep peeping this house. Next time we walk by, I look, deeper, and I appreciate the effort they made for the "Versace look" a little more. I'm like, "Man, they really put a lot of work into this."

The third time we walk by, and this place just keeps drawing me in. And I stop, and I mean, really stop. This time, I'm just staring. HARD. I'm looking at all the greek keys, all the Medusa-heads on like, the door knobs, the flower pots, that little one up in the corner, the big one on the gate right in front of me. Not to mention the level of craftsmanship.

And then it hit me; "This isn't just the Verace look, this is actual Versace. "

So, I'm just standing there at this black wrought-iron gate, mad confused. The wife is like, "How many times you gonna stop at this place.?" She ain't payin' it no mind, and ready to keep stepping, like, "Big deal, another big house. Meanwhile, I'm zoned-out, cause, I was like to my wife, "These people commissioned Versace to do their exterior??? Wow. I didn't know did houses. Well, I guess for the right money, anybody would..."

And, as I was speaking, the news stories of Versace's death came flooding back to me. It was like the end of the movie 'The Usual Suspects', the way the clues all flooded into my mind at once; Versace was shot in Miami. South Beach. He did his morning routine; he walked from his home, went out the front gate, down to the magazine stand, (I look back to my right and see the magazine stands we had passed, bought his paper and a coffee, walked back to his mansion, was unlocking the gate, (I look down at the gate I'm standing in front of, and I stare at the big gold Medusa), and someone walked up as he was unlocking, and shot him in the head.

He fell right there on the.... and I looked down at my feet. Where I was standing. In front of the Medusa. With the lock. And I realized that this wasn't just some a house that hired Versace to decorate. This was Versace's house. And I was standing in the precise spot where Giannini Versace got shot. And those memories kind of physically hit my head like the JFK shot.

Finally, my wife was like, "C'mon, let's go!"

She lead me away, muttering softly to myself.

RIP Versace.

a59ac04aa937d310b54ae8bf0c785c52.jpg

35953535031_486972600f_b.jpg

a16a23e0016cf35f62ae14448e14d6f2w-c0xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

Always was a HUGE Versace fan myself.

From the days of Tupac and Biggie, Versace was a brand that I wanted to experience wearing at least once in my life.

When I had the chance I went to the Versace store in my area and it was actually a pretty proud moment for me.

Ended up with a baroque shirt (essential), shades, shoes, belt, and a few other items.

The girl I was dating at the time didn't understand it but for me it was something I wanted to do since my younger days...especially having slept in cars at (more than) one time in my life.

The experience taught me how people can have material success and still feel empty. It's just material after all.

We are culturally conditioned to admire wealth and materialism.

I wasn't prepared for what came with wearing those items.

LOTS of attention that I wasn't used to...even in Vegas.

It actually made me miss those days when I was sleeping in cars.

At least then I knew what was real and what wasn't.

Haven't worn it out since....but it's nice to look at and still very proud to have it especially since I'm the only one who knows.

Guilty pleasure is wearing it around the house when feeling nostalgic / playing Biggie & Pac while reminiscing back to when it was all a dream.

At this point in my life I know better...but I can see how some folks can get hooked on what comes with this kind of BS (aint even want to show the belt):

IMAG0082_optimized.jpg

Staying with the Lo though. I can handle what comes with that. :lol:

That Versace **** had me feeling like:

Last edited:
Once again it’s the man that makes the clothes not the other way around jay big and puff changed the way we looked at those brands just like the lo life’s did for rl before big coogi was a Cosby sweater (still cool for a grandpa) but CW made that sweater dance same goes for iceberg j made goofy gangster puff made those Versace silks tuff as nails it’s all about the swag not the rag

Dillard’s got some new og lo sport in and solid color polo 1992 tees nice pieces in the one year out collection on rl dot com if ralphie doesn’t drop anything new by Halloween this thread will die for sure

I hate this time of year. Bad drought. Bmx hoodie dropped in aug of last year. That was a nice item to start the fall. Hoping for something nice real soon. Hoping the colder seasons have something nice in store for us

Back
Top Bottom