**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Well we can always cheat because Polo dont make goggles.
1596682530686.png

Yummy.

And Polo does not make Snow Board gear... any more.

Dope!!!
but there was some rlx ones came and went
Ahhhh I miss the snowboard rlx(not mine)
2CBE5F4B-01AA-451E-B8BE-7B4CA43AA1FF.jpeg

Last edited:
RicoSwa RicoSwa a more recent item. Based on England sas military uniforms. The line had pieces I never seen until my big bro Dallas showed me all the goodies in it. One of my new favorite.brass buttons, snap up bill on the hood love the construction
but that Union Jack 🇬🇧 Patch had to go. I can only do 1 raceist country at a time.
12B1DD29-8085-49BD-8507-F51330EF2DDB.jpeg

How discounted 🤔
Lol. That’s how the spot that’s at Woodbury ny (outlets) was when they first put it out there but quickly changed. They used to carry the high end rugby items that wasn’t at every rugby store(nyc, Long Island,Boston ect)
Good to know about the fl store. 🤙🏾
Its a very nice discount from what I've heard, but still extremely pricey. Im not sure if the location is still sells Purple Label overstock with the restructuring at RL, but it could be worth looking into.

I used to hear about Woodbury. Didn't they carry DoubleRL and Purple Label for some time?
I'm remember an NTer's DoubleRL haul from there that was incredible.

Discounted purp label in florida?

Gotta navigate past the rona, bath salts, and weirdos to get to it
This why I haven't been yet, and as stated I'm not certain that the location is still selling Purple Label during these strange times

We do Disney/Universal every 3 years, but besides that...
tenor (11).gif

I used to hear about Woodbury. Didn't they carry DoubleRL and Purple Label for some time?
I'm remember an NTer's DoubleRL haul from there that was incredible.

They was Most definitely a source but now ehhh. I came up more than a couple of times,still have a few things NWT from years ago.they have one of those rl stores for higher end product separated from the regular outlet store.

Ya got to admit this blows that they being so stingie with anything new what the hell are they waiting for there might not be a tomorrow they should be sellling every last shmata they have at times like these

Ya got to admit this blows that they being so stingie with anything new what the hell are they waiting for there might not be a tomorrow they should be sellling every last shmata they have at times like these
I wish they would slash prices too, but I see at as RL weathering to COVID-19 storm and ensuring their shareholders win by not devaluing the brand by liquidating luxury merchandise at bargain bin prices. Plus they hold the product until next season and sell at full price.

Last edited:

They call me the young Russ Myer of fashion.

1596765186022.png

1596766054196.png

1596766230934.png

Back when Sport was king.

Last edited:
I wish they would slash prices too, but I see at as RL weathering to COVID-19 storm and ensuring their shareholders win by not devaluing the brand by liquidating luxury merchandise at bargain bin prices. Plus they hold the product until next season and sell at full price.

Yup!

Ralph Lauren lost $127M in first quarter of 2020

Ralph Lauren shares have dropped 41% since the beginning of the year, while the Standard & Poor's 500 index has risen 2%. The stock has decreased 29% in the last 12 months.

Glad to catch these sweatpants on clearance, the set is complete... might have to buy one of the shirts even though they're a print.

20200806_181007.jpg

Waiting for this to go on clearance now.

20200806_132844.jpg
Yeah, the pants are nice got mine a few weeks ago, not really a fan of the crew but I think there's also a tee that goes with it and I've been looking for it.

Been to 4 different Polo stores this week and the only one that had em in stock was in Thornton, CO. I can check my local store in Castle Rock later... worst case I can send you a pic of the tag and you can see if your local store can locate one.

Yup!

Ralph Lauren lost $127M in first quarter of 2020

Ralph Lauren shares have dropped 41% since the beginning of the year, while the Standard & Poor's 500 index has risen 2%. The stock has decreased 29% in the last 12 months.

So what your saying is the stock is also now 30% off good time to buy ...127 mil is chump change to ralphie they going to have to drop extra pieces to make it up...to the victor goes the spoils more for us peasants in the end

I've been getting alot of RL Home emails as of lately... Seems that consumers are diverting their spending from clothing to housewares and electronics since social events and activities have come to a halt. Also, quite a few people are still working from home so workwear isn't a priority.

I've been getting alot of RL Home emails as of lately... Seems that consumers are diverting their spending from clothing to housewares and electronics since social events and activities have come to a halt. Also, quite a few people are still working from home so workwear isn't a priority.
Ain’t no one on here buying those ugly blue flower plates

Mad I can’t make it this year😡
I miss my brother dearly and will always celebrate his life !!! If you in nyc come on down
Posted @withregram • @seandabarbarian Join me and my family as we celebrate the life of SEAN PRICE August 8th , Saturday! Please know we are practicing social distance. Bring a candle ✅ #SeanPrice #seanliveson #ruck #heltahskeltah #Ruckdown #duckdown 🗣🅿️❗
47306431-72F1-41D8-B05D-45F2AC7B5057.jpeg

414A4EBD-EC09-420E-AC4A-50A00F0190E2.jpeg

A75C6E1A-B182-4539-8E58-EBCFAA0BA2F8.jpeg

Purple p-wings forever slum 🤲🏾

Mad I can’t make it this year😡
I miss my brother dearly and will always celebrate his life !!! If you in nyc come on down
Posted @withregram • @seandabarbarian Join me and my family as we celebrate the life of SEAN PRICE August 8th , Saturday! Please know we are practicing social distance. Bring a candle ✅ #SeanPrice #seanliveson #ruck #heltahskeltah #Ruckdown #duckdown 🗣🅿❗
47306431-72F1-41D8-B05D-45F2AC7B5057.jpeg

414A4EBD-EC09-420E-AC4A-50A00F0190E2.jpeg

A75C6E1A-B182-4539-8E58-EBCFAA0BA2F8.jpeg

Purple p-wings forever slum 🤲🏾
Price was a humble dude, glad I got to chop it up with him at his crib. He loved him some af1's!

Back
Top Bottom