**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Drivers wearing your bear tee
15987337371868297273281693681125.jpg

Something easy, not really hyped at all. Glad I went a size down though cause this thing is supposedly cut huge

EDIT: Quality on this thing is pretty good

Last edited:
These winter stadium pwing hats going for the bread all of a sudden?? Lol. All black, all white and The red/ black silver. Things were 25 bucks last year.

These winter stadium pwing hats going for the bread all of a sudden?? Lol. All black, all white and The red/ black silver. Things were 25 bucks last year.
Yeah I noticed that. Dillard’s had them for $25. Had it in my cart and slept and it sold out lol.

you said it last year fool. When the delorean car from back to future came out they couldn’t give that car away. Try and buy one now🤔 make sense? Of course it does act right
:pimp:

you said it last year fool. When the delorean car from back to future came out they couldn’t give that car away. Try and buy one now🤔 make sense? Of course it does act right
:pimp:
Lol i got 2 of the black hats so im gucci lol. Just surprised the trash red and silver going for alot

Question about retro'd bear sweaters.
Last fall's version at Macy's was wool. But most for resale right now on eBay/elsewhere are a cotton-linen blend.
I think I'd prefer to find the wool version as it feels like a more hardwearing and OG fabric.
How does everyone else feel? Does anyone have a quality comparison between the wool vs cotton-linen versions?

IMHO I prefer cotton, wool gets distorted too easily. Not worth the extra $180

Last fall's version at Macy's was wool. But most for resale right now on eBay/elsewhere are a cotton-linen blend.
I think I'd prefer to find the wool version as it feels like a more hardwearing and OG fabric.
How does everyone else feel? Does anyone have a quality comparison between the wool vs cotton-linen versions?
I prefer wool. It performs better. Keeps you warmer and looks better.

depends where you liven need for wool where im at but back east wool in the winter cotton in the spring and fall

Back
Top Bottom