**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone have the Macys SKU# for this?

621032927.jpg
Anyone have the Macys SKU# for this?

9E494913-37BE-4E2C-8430-FF5A6363E213.jpeg

621032927.jpg

It was 1997 in the year of our Lord.
There were no omens or ominous signs.

For we were good people and spoke of good things to come.
Then the first beast came upon us.

It was plain with no graphics and just a boring branding.
It said Polo Sport.

What have we done to deserve such a atrocity the people wondered.
Have we not praised Ralph and made our offerings?
Find the scoundrel who wronged Ralph.

We desrved more we thought.
Then tidings came in from the great island of manhattan.
Polo has gone public.

Money grubbers who do not own a grail are
giving Ralph counsel on our Polo.
They want low cost and more revenue.

The moment we feared arrived with the quiet calm like the most serious calamities.
Generic branding and low cost materials.

Many wanted to throw themselves from the cliffs.
Cooler heads prevailed.
I quietly went off to my studies knowing, it will never be the same.
Why did i read this in Tupac-talking-over-Hail-Mary-Intro voice? (He started the rapper-quoting-made-up-bible-scripture trend for a hot minute back then.)

How much of the Double RL on Ebay is legit? I see a lot of jeans for substantially less than what I see on various websites.

Where can I get a polo t with some maroon/burgundy? It's amazing how hard it's been to find some quality ts to match my maroon 6s smh

Where can I get a polo t with some maroon/burgundy? It's amazing how hard it's been to find some quality ts to match my maroon 6s smh
I personally hate the color maroon, so of course, I seem to find it all the time. First thing I thought of when I saw this post was;

m_5a9b43c950687c25ca38053a.jpg

Search under "Polo Kswiss sweater" and you are bound to find one. If not, just wait, one WILL pop up. There are times these will flood the bay while I'm looking for the OG Kswiss. This^^^ one is out there in google land right now, but you can do better on price. They kinda trippin' with their ask.

I personally hate the color maroon, so of course, I seem to find it all the time. First thing I thought of when I saw this post was;

m_5a9b43c950687c25ca38053a.jpg

Search under "Polo Kswiss sweater" and you are bound to find one. If not, just wait, one WILL pop up. There are times these will flood the bay while I'm looking for the OG Kswiss. This^^^ one is out there in google land right now, but you can do better on price. They kinda trippin' with their ask.
Thank you so much for this one bruh

Anyone scoop the polo cup polo? Post pics. Wanna see if its italian sportswear level quality or nah
Quality on them is good, bro. Recommend if you find for the right price! Screen print is on point and the fit is great. I grabbed a large (my usual size with new bits) and fits on point.

Back
Top Bottom