**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Actually just got some items I was waiting to go on sale at RL and Macy’s just now off Dillard’s for much cheaper than what the other stores’ 30% wouldve been

B7135CEA-875C-4D1E-A341-835A0F13A644.png

The home girl pink polo shared this.

This Polo re selling is peanuts. And they ruined the buying experience for collectors.
THERES ALLOT OF OTHER HUSTLES. lol

Polo Re sellers be like...

mo money.gif

The fun is now finding polo for dirt cheap at outlets.
Having a rare piece is not even that cool anymore. Nothing is rare.

Last edited:

This Polo re selling is peanuts. And they ruined the buying experience for collectors.
THERES ALLOT OF OTHER HUSTLES. lol

Polo Re sellers be like...

mo money.gif

The fun is now finding polo for dirt cheap at outlets.
Having a rare piece is not even that cool anymore. Nothing is rare.

Agree that reselling is out of control and ruining the buying experience. Its one thing for something to be rare and in high demand, and have to make an effort to get it. Its another to battle bots that empty inventory so they can mark it up 500% minutes later. A little frustrating. That being said Im still looking for a reasonably priced Stadium Marsh jacket in L, or a Hybrid Mowhawk jacket in XL.

The latter (about having a rare piece not being cool anymore) reads a little like one cares too much what others think. Id be embarrassed if my sole purpose of getting dressed was flexing for other people. If what I have on is rare, that comes second to the fact that I actually like it which is what makes it cool, and the story behind it is just a cherry on top.

vultures.gif

"They will drop a link to the stuff they like the most... just wait."

Sorry re sellers , them days is over.
I aint buying nothing til black friday.
I aint feeding vultures in the middle of a pandemic.

Anyone know if these beanies are outlet releases or RL, Macy’s, etc items?

Attachments

• 3F9FB276-5FC2-41A8-86CF-A22FF04258E8.png
    3F9FB276-5FC2-41A8-86CF-A22FF04258E8.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
Agree that reselling is out of control and ruining the buying experience. Its one thing for something to be rare and in high demand, and have to make an effort to get it. Its another to battle bots that empty inventory so they can mark it up 500% minutes later. A little frustrating. That being said Im still looking for a reasonably priced Stadium Marsh jacket in L, or a Hybrid Mowhawk jacket in XL.

The latter (about having a rare piece not being cool anymore) reads a little like one cares too much what others think. Id be embarrassed if my sole purpose of getting dressed was flexing for other people. If what I have on is rare, that comes second to the fact that I actually like it which is what makes it cool, and the story behind it is just a cherry on top.

If you're talking about the chariots stadium marsh, someone in this thread actually linked me to it on sale at SVD this summer. I think I paid like 300 for it. Sorry tried to find a link for it but their site sucks on mobile.

PRL A2 leather hand painted jacket 🎨
“THE BROWN HORNET”
No airbrush
Cop the leather off the bay for pennies a while ago so this week I finally jumped on it. 4th in a series of jackets I’ve done dedicated to pioneers and trailblazers.This one is a based off the ww2 jackets the Tuskegee airmen wore.
A original nose art concept I’ve had and finally executed
My next joint gonna be another bomb dropped on a leather.....just looking for a price I’m kool with. Never not creating
2E0C2744-24FC-4767-9BB2-FB0FD68BDD4D.jpeg
D31B5F62-B3C3-4008-A6F9-DE617A3F1D7A.jpeg

3CE492F3-706F-4798-8D99-6845965B997C.jpeg

4D1BCB13-22F1-44D0-B937-B69488C530BB.jpeg
DBB761C5-D392-4FDC-828A-EC8F2EBF40B9.jpeg
D535B7DC-3453-4973-9FC9-FE5BB3B8DF1F.jpeg

BB288406-6614-4F1B-A818-365C3344FBAF.jpeg

7A6E353D-5D84-4EB2-AACA-1BFA8A081B15.jpeg

Instagram.com/krashwerkz

Last edited:
The print is dope but I couldn't rock it because of the length... check that tag man!

Anyway the cold is here in Colorado so I am looking forward to finally rocking jeans again. Unfortunately I do not have access to my sweaters hoodies and jackets atm but that hopefully get resolved here soon...

Think I'll do some camo today...

Dope!!

I like that jacket, except i found it runs a bit small 😕
The A1 A2 and shearling jackets/coat are made in a military “boxie” kinda way,
not the leather with the man & horse that’s a completely different design spect altogether.
To my knowledge rl follows the spects for these styles too the letters of the military. I’ve had quite few avirex leathers back in the day and they pretty much fit the same way if I remember correctly as there are made the same way as the military also. I would say go up or Down a size depending on your fit in these style jackets. Remember the cut is not the same as the horse leather.
Stay fresh🤙🏾

The A1 A2 and shearling jackets/coat are made in a military “boxie” kinda way,
not the leather with the man & horse that’s a completely different design spect altogether.
To my knowledge rl follows the spects for these styles too the letters of the military. I’ve had quite few avirex leathers back in the day and they pretty much fit the same way if I remember correctly as there are made the same way as the military also. I would say go up or Down a size depending on your fit in these style jackets. Remember the cut is not the same as the horse leather.
Stay fresh🤙🏾
I had a xxl, fit very very slim. Butter soft tho

IMG_20191026_131817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom