**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yall notice that employee sale link... I don't know how I've managed to spend all this money at Polo stores and not find a plug.

Weird... it's not showing up today but it was on the site last night at the very bottom drop down menu on the site. It just reloaded the same site as far as I could see.

Varsity been going up in price every year

That's gotta be what it is. Last RL varsity I bought was the green and Gold which also thought was overpriced at retail. I think it was discounted and then around for a coupon. Otherwise I'd have probably passed.

That's gotta be what it is. Last RL varsity I bought was the green and Gold which also thought was overpriced at retail. I think it was discounted and then around for a coupon. Otherwise I'd have probably passed.
Theyll sell that varsity at the outlets without the patches for like 500, then 30% off

Every winter/holiday campaign we get teased with this duffle coat. Has any body seen it somewhere?. Anyone actually has it?. I think it dropped at some point and I just missed.
Screenshot_20201127-102216_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201127-102118_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
They sold out of my size in the golf spellout so I got this
1606565306644.png

Where do you summer old boy?
I come up on black friday.

I like when people dont know what brand Im wearing sometimes.
Thats what made Polo cool in the 80s. People aint know what
it was til you told them.

Most regular folks in the hood don't know these brands but they are from France and Europe.
Females like that worldly vibe.
1606570083578.png

Why keep searching for Polo thats sold out when there are other brands on sale today.
I give Polo first chance and if nothing good is there, its hello Mediterranean and Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom