**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

No disrespect to the Niketalkers in these last few post, (this ain't on you), but something oddly " '88 Crehshaw swap meet" to a few of these last few posts.

If you were there in the late 80's. You'd see it. If you were not, I can see why you think some of these are bangin'. Again, not on y'all, it's on Ralph.

Turns out FedEx delivered my stuff to the building next door and the guy that stays in the same apt as me in the other building. Luckily the guy brought it to me... I’m not gonna even tell FedEx hat happened. I’m gonna let them continue to investigate since it’s their fault

I do feel kinda bad RL refunded me for all this stuff and I ended up getting it tho

Turns out FedEx delivered my stuff to the building next door and the guy that stays in the same apt as me in the other building. Luckily the guy brought it to me... I’m not gonna even tell FedEx hat happened. I’m gonna let them continue to investigate since it’s their fault

I do feel kinda bad RL refunded me for all this stuff and I ended up getting it tho
Sheeeeit... man, you can count on one hand, (two if your'e lucky), how many times these come ups happen in life. And you did everything your were supposed to do, in good faith, and still came up? I'd sleep like a baby.

Oh, one other thing; you gonna take an L later in some other transaction, where it goes the other way. Like, you take a double L. Trust me on this. So, just consider this an advance on the later losses.

Sheeeeit... man, you can count on one hand, (two if your'e lucky), how many times these come ups happen in life. And you did everything your were supposed to do, in good faith, and still came up? I'd sleep like a baby.

Oh, one other thing; you gonna take an L later in some other transaction, where it goes the other way. Like, you take a double L. Trust me on this. So, just consider this an advance on the later losses.
Bro I’m already hip... I spent like $600 and it all ended up being refunded. This is 1 of the pieces that came in.. this whole situation is crazy. I offered to cashapp the guy that brought my stuff over but all he wanted was beer

I already know some type of bad karma is gonna come up but I mean, it’s not like I lied and purposely got the stuff for free. Since the 40% still works, guess I’ll get back on there and order something else lol

Attachments

• 6EFEFBDE-A22C-4DAE-A73E-10209D317AB7.jpeg
    6EFEFBDE-A22C-4DAE-A73E-10209D317AB7.jpeg
    408.1 KB · Views: 194
Yeah that happened once with a pair of RRL selvedge jeans... except they went missing for a week then suddenly showed up at my door... after the replacement pair of jeans came. Sold the other pair on ebay many months later but ****, we all spend more than enough on RL and ultimately fedex writes the check for those types of **** ups I would imagine.

Yeah that happened once with a pair of RRL selvedge jeans... except they went missing for a week then suddenly showed up at my door... after the replacement pair of jeans came. Sold the other pair on ebay many months later but ****, we all spend more than enough on RL and ultimately fedex writes the check for those types of **** ups I would imagine.
I’m glad FedEx weren’t the ones who delivered my PS5 the other week cuz sheeeesh... I know Buddy in the other building wasn’t returning that lol

hopefully FedEx does pay them for their mishap tho.. Idk how that works. I got lucky it was delivered to an honest guy who made sure I got it

isn't asos just an English Bloomingdales? it is Sosa backwards ... soso-lo....id ball in it tho.... talk to me when your custom collection better than what's in the dept. stoes .....happy holidays stray safe .... keep that mamba mentality in 2021

Merry xmas you filthy animal

Soooo creative.... 😒

When y’all gonna let street icons design some joints...

ASOS x Polo

E1CC3924-1C15-490D-A817-C7B1AB589145.png
98% of the collaborative joints are trash and over hyped.. it’s a money grab for RL and a straight gas to the “designers”.. you mean to tell me, all these years of polo sportsman and country and polo sport and no one can get access or thinks of playing with those styles... humbug!

anyway... this is Lo key fire.. just gotta rock it gutter and it’s a move..

2CBD5769-12B9-4826-AFB6-C0368CA065EA.jpeg
BB832BED-AAC0-46BE-92A3-03E3F992F436.jpeg
They can keep all of it. 👎🏾
Jacket is cool just don’t like the back.never dug that layout

No disrespect to the Niketalkers in these last few post, (this ain't on you), but something oddly " '88 Crehshaw swap meet" to a few of these last few posts.

If you were there in the late 80's. You'd see it. If you were not, I can see why you think some of these are bangin'. Again, not on y'all, it's on Ralph.
All of it trash 🗑 stuff you will see flooding the thrift stores real heavy. Haven’t cop anything from the outlet in two years
And can stand any of the collaborations except the Newbalance ones.
Crazy cause a younger cat at my gig got the navy one and ask me what I thought.....I told him the truth...it looks fake. At first I thought it was the pink pony and that tan one looks like the outlet paper shopping bag🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
isn't asos just an English Bloomingdales? it is Sosa backwards ... soso-lo....id ball in it tho.... talk to me when your custom collection better than what's in the dept. stoes .....happy holidays stray safe .... keep that mamba mentality in 2021
Dunno but I do know their customer service is trash. I bought a north Face jacket off there last month and the jacket that came in wasn’t the 1 in the pic. I sent it and back they promised they checked their inventory and that stock matches the pic so to reorder again. I reordered again and got the same jacket as before. Turns out they had 2 jackets on their site with the same stock image so I’m assuming the one I kept ordering has the wrong image. I told them they should sell me the other one for the price I’ve paid twice and they never responded. Can’t communicate with them other than email and someone different responds every time with generic “we’re sorry! Send it back and we’ll refund you”... no real help

hope anyone else that orders From them has a better experience

FedEx claimed my packages from RL were delivered yesterday and “left at the front door.” Lobby attendant says FedEx didn’t deliver to my building yesterday smh they normally sign when a delivery has happened

first time ever I’ve seen “left at front door, signature not required” smfh

RL refunded me but of course the items are OOS now. I’m pissed
Fedex and ups always deliver without signature unless requested. Retailer like RL don’t offer that request to be made on packages they ship. This is long known, where have you been.

Fedex and ups always deliver without signature unless requested. Retailer like RL don’t offer that request to be made on packages they ship. This is long known, where have you been.
Naw I’m used to always seeing “signed by (insert name)” whenever anything gets delivered to me because everything gets delivered to the lobby and whoever’s on that shift usually signs everything for the residents. I live in a 30 floor building in downtown St. Louis so when I saw “left at front door, no signature required” I was like ain’t no way they just left my stuff in the front of the building like that

the twin building next door is under different management so I guess they don’t sign for all their packages

grand rising Gods

Wavy... price is nut-so but if ya got the coins it’s a amazing joint to just have..

what would be better is if you could have them take the tacky “Bronx Bear” off and have better trims on the sleeves, buttons, etc.

PS:

J Crew used to give RL a run for their money as far as detail and trims.. (IE: buttons on a cashmere jacket made of Turtle shells )

99CDCFEB-DF26-4ABF-B3CF-A5A88D956C6A.jpeg
203D1F00-AA40-463C-B96D-7A1A3633BBAF.jpeg

Last edited:
grand rising Gods

Wavy... price is nut-so but if ya got the coins it’s a amazing joint to just have..

what would be better is if you could have them take the tacky “Bronx Bear” off and have better trims on the sleeves, buttons, etc.

PS:

J Crew used to give RL a run for their money as far as detail and trims.. (IE: buttons on a cashmere jacket made of Turtle shells )

Sport what’s da flava!!!
See this is what some of us talk about when we say hit or miss.... this shirt is a perfect example
1st by the image there is no way in hell that shirt is hand painted so stop the lie RL!!
2nd to much going on that has nothing to do with each other,the basketball bear and Bronx on the back, the flying tigers and varsity “p” on the front. ???????🤔 and don’t try to say th bear has anything to do w/ collegiate cause that bear when first released in the early 1990’s was representing recreational b-ball on the courts not varsity the only graphic that makes any sense at all regarding the bear is the polo basketball on the arm but nothing else . Layout and placement looks good but the choice of images used are off point. The Bronx 🐻?????🤔😂😂😂😂😂
🤦🏽‍♂️ That new name. Revisionist his-story😂😂
That’s one of the athletic bears but now he from the x 😂😂😂😂

grand rising Gods

PS:

anyone got a link

Sport what’s da flava!!!
See this is what some of us talk about when we say hit or miss.... this shirt is a perfect example
1st by the image there is no way in hell that shirt is hand painted so stop the lie RL!!
2nd to much going on that has nothing to do with each other,the basketball bear and Bronx on the back, the flying tigers and varsity “p” on the front. ???????🤔 and don’t try to say th bear has anything to do w/ collegiate cause that bear when first released in the early 1990’s was representing recreational b-ball on the courts not varsity the only graphic that makes any sense at all regarding the bear is the polo basketball on the arm but nothing else . Layout and placement looks good but the choice of images used are off point. The Bronx 🐻?????🤔😂😂😂😂😂
🤦🏽‍♂️ That new name. Revisionist his-story😂😂
That’s one of the athletic bears but now he from the x 😂😂😂😂

dope insight makes me look at the shirt and price tag much differently now...my first impression was "is ralph really calling himself the bronx bear these days?" yup its for tourists get your money rl

Back
Top Bottom