**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

heading for the Utah’s slopes for the first time.
Gotta flex with da snow beach, its only appropriate
19AC9EEA-2427-4555-821A-5A3F901D4E94.jpeg

I rarely do this, but... anyone got one of these vest in XL or XXL just hanging in the closet and you are thinking of moving it for non-japanese reseller prices? If so, hit my inbox.
Hi Tech Vest New.jpg

UPDATE: Meanwhile, went over to ralphy dot kizzy and was just playin' around with this joint.
Untitled.jpg

After studying the size chart on the site, I decided that XLT should fit me fine, 'cept the sleeves might be a little long. (I'll size that up after I get it.) So, they had the joint at the original Price of $228.00 and on sale at $184.99. I decided to stick it in my cart and just let it sit so I'd get the nagging emails on purpose and stay alerted to when this joint goes on sale. Stuck it in my cart, and it refreshed and said the joint was $110.99. I was like huh?

Went back, looked, and there was absolutely nothing indicating sale on sale. But there it was. The site said "Enjoy 40% Off Select Styles", but nothing told me this was selected, until checkout.

SO, if you are eyeing something, play around with check out. Christmas may come early. Didn't plan on giving Ralph any play on any of the new-new, but be damned if he don't pull me back in.

Last edited:
I rarely do this, but... anyone got one of these vest in XL or XXL just hanging in the closet and you are thinking of moving it for non-japanese reseller prices? If so, hit my inbox.
Hi Tech Vest New.jpg

UPDATE: Meanwhile, went over to ralphy dot kizzy and was just playin' around with this joint.
Untitled.jpg

After studying the size chart on the site, I decided that XLT should fit me fine, 'cept the sleeves might be a little long. (I'll size that up after I get it.) So, they had the joint at the original Price of $228.00 and on sale at $184.99. I decided to stick it in my cart and just let it sit so I'd get the nagging emails on purpose and stay alerted to when this joint goes on sale. Stuck it in my cart, and it refreshed and said the joint was $110.99. I was like huh?

Went back, looked, and there was absolutely nothing indicating sale on sale. But there it was. The site said "Enjoy 40% Off Select Styles", but nothing told me this was selected, until checkout.

SO, if you are eyeing something, play around with check out. Christmas may come early. Didn't plan on giving Ralph any play on any of the new-new, but be damned if he don't pull me back in.

man I had an extra xl last year ... if I come across it definitely hit you up...same thing happened to me sale price didn't pop up until I logged into my account needless to say xlt is the hack when trying to avoid the Danny devito cut., nice pick up....you can give your review first I just hope the damn thing fits right!

man I had an extra xl last year ... if I come across it definitely hit you up...same thing happened to me sale price didn't pop up until I logged into my account needless to say xlt is the hack when trying to avoid the Danny devito cut., nice pick up....you can give your review first I just hope the damn thing fits right!
Good lookin' out, and no doubt, I'll give my review when this thing touch down.

Hunt for this piece was thrilling this year; I was fully prepped to pay the dumb retail price & keep it on ice for a discount down the road but I managed to catch my size for the low :nthat:Fleece is super soft compared to my other polar fleeces.
50AD08CD-BBD7-41AD-AC05-8BE3FF93EF71.jpeg

CB1CD462-15BF-4724-9255-3749DAAE6D8D.jpeg

Now looking for a navy/yellow based fishing patch for the right sleeve

This patch was always a misplaced gem on a deservedly forgettable item, to me.

And they pumped out tons of 'em and you can pick one up for pennies on the dollar. You might wanna check this patch out. Might not.
Damn that is nice; my 2 favourite ralph lines/aesthetics are the fishing/hunting stuff & the ski stuff so that's definitely a solid option. Appreciate the recommendation!

Speaking of patches, picked this up from eBay for $25 recently; there’s no real clean way to get this off right? It’s sewn in differently than any of the ones I’ve done before. Gonna be taking an exacto knife to it I imagine
D2E03C61-960A-4838-9129-2F22F680B41B.jpeg

7EB45ACF-A6B3-456B-B5F3-D60CC426E5D3.jpeg

Speaking of patches, picked this up from eBay for $25 recently; there’s no real clean way to get this off right? It’s sewn in differently than any of the ones I’ve done before. Gonna be taking an exacto knife to it I imagine

get yourself a seam ripper (I prefer the smaller one like the pic its better for precision) cut the patch out around the outside of the embroidery, once you got it out, flip the patch over and repeat the same process but on the inside edge of the embroidery to remove the left over garment...whatever you do do not compromise the embroidery good luck....ive done that exact patch and some shields that were sewn in like that one and have been very happy with the results
1608337679314.png

Last edited:
get yourself a seam ripper (I prefer the smaller one like the pic its better for precision) cut the patch out around the outside of the embroidery, once you got it out, flip the patch over and repeat the same process but on the inside edge of the embroidery to remove the left over garment...whatever you do do not compromise the embroidery good luck....ive done that exact patch and some shields that were sewn in like that one and have been very happy with the results
1608337679314.png
This^^^^. And, (most importantly), TAKE YOUR TIME. I've got Youtube or some song or video on in the background, plenty of light, and LOTS of patience when I bust one of these maneuvers. I've learned this many times, the hard way.

1608337679314.png
This^^^^. And, (most importantly), TAKE YOUR TIME. I've got Youtube or some song or video on in the background, plenty of light, and LOTS of patience when I bust one of these maneuvers. I've learned this many times, the hard way.
Take your time and it will be a clean removal

Back
Top Bottom