**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

supermanblue79 supermanblue79 (or anyone else) do you have this piece? I want to know how it compares to other duffle/toggle coats Ralphie produced

20201222_145555.jpg

supermanblue79 supermanblue79 (or anyone else) do you have this piece? I want to know how it compares to other duffle/toggle coats Ralphie produced

20201222_145555.jpg
I haven't seen this one in person, but many people that have said that the wool panels are not as thick as the older versions which is expected. I still think it's a great looking coat. There are lots of them available for sale right now, so you should find it at a great price.

Blue bombin' on 'em.
Blue Bombin' on 'em Hi Tech .jpg' on 'em Hi Tech .jpg

REVIEW: Well, I just had a whole new lane open up for me, cause who knew a Big and Tall XLT fit me pretty much like a regular XXL. And that is the size I would have needed in regular Ralph. XL would have cut it but I would have been wishing I got an XXL. The fit is great on my particular body with this particular item. Well made. They put a little more effort into this one. WARM. A functional pullover piece. This and a sweater or sweatshirt will on a blustery day will get it done if you are jumping in and out of the car making runs. And this one is pretty much as pictured. No surprises, except the pleasant surprise of the side zipper. Dopest Lo joint ever made? Nope. I particularly am not the first to reach for all this hybrid stuff, but it ain't too bad. Def keeping it. (Maybe, (BIG maybe) will explore the idea of converting it to sleeveless or a vest. Most likely not, but I'll see how that grows on me.) The patch is 100% on point.

Looked up and realized I've accumulated so much blue "stuff", I can't help but match. And I not even Mr. Matchy Matchy.
IMG_1339.JPG

yerrrrr!! dope piece thx for the review....digging that custom tee too...socks look familiar :nerd:..think I sold that vest last year dint mean to get your hopes up but they are out there...or cop a pony vest and custom patch it worse case scenario... no one except us connoisseurs will know the difference...merry xmas all !!

Blue bombin' on 'em.

REVIEW: Well, I just had a whole new lane open up for me, cause who knew a Big and Tall XLT fit me pretty much like a regular XXL. And that is the size I would have needed in regular Ralph. XL would have cut it but I would have been wishing I got an XXL. The fit is great on my particular body with this particular item. Well made. They put a little more effort into this one. WARM. A functional pullover piece. This and a sweater or sweatshirt will on a blustery day will get it done if you are jumping in and out of the car making runs. And this one is pretty much as pictured. No surprises, except the pleasant surprise of the side zipper. Dopest Lo joint ever made? Nope. I particularly am not the first to reach for all this hybrid stuff, but it ain't too bad. Def keeping it. (Maybe, (BIG maybe) will explore the idea of converting it to sleeveless or a vest. Most likely not, but I'll see how that grows on me.) The patch is 100% on point.

Looked up and realized I've accumulated so much blue "stuff", I can't help but match. And I not even Mr. Matchy Matchy.
IMG_1339.JPG
Bruh I’m still mad I don’t have those air maxes

Blue bombin' on 'em.

IMG_1339.JPG

Subtle but clean :pimp:

20201222_145555.jpg

Much thinner than duffle coats of the past

My man, from that magma display you threw up with the orange hoodie, I'm sure your collect is doing just fine without 'em. I don't have hardly any, but when I strike... next joints are Londons. You know the time.
I have a pretty decent collection but those royals have been on my list for a minute.. and that fit was fire with Em too

I haven't seen this one in person, but many people that have said that the wool panels are not as thick as the older versions which is expected. I still think it's a great looking coat. There are lots of them available for sale right now, so you should find it at a great price.

Any info on where they are on for sale?

Newbie here
I found this forum while searching for uniquestylebk credentials regarding their polo pieces
can someone tell me if they are legit or if there is any risk that I may get a fake item from them?
how do they even authenticate their clothing?

Back
Top Bottom