**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I might be at Lo Goose in the fila snow suit and polo snow beach under the coat.
But it wont happen most likely. due to covid.

Yall know my name.

1610475189879.png

Do they hand out participation trophies on 42nd street now ? This generation man so damaged so broken hope they don’t breed!!

I see Lo lives wearing fila rossingol Gerri G etc. Yall cooperate guys in here need to relax.
I didnt post nothing that wasnt already sold out.
So you can go back to grooming mofos to like the new stuff that looks mediocre at best.

I know how things work.

The fila stuff is sold out. Wont hurt the cult like grooming of the new polo releases.
I will leave you now.

Doesn't really matter.

Im a forex trader. And a professional gambler.

I like to beat things that are unbeatable.

My eye is unbeatable.

Cant wait til the spring.

I really ski. My eye is unbeatable.

An example is in the vid. I will delete it because I dont want people
knowing what I am capable of.

Less than 15 minutes of light work. Thats how i can buy all these dumb clothes everyone takes so
seriously. Just an exhibition. The real work will be in Las vegas and macau this summer.

Im the real deal. I dont just wear the shirts. Polo is a fun hobby for petty cash.
As yall can tell, I dont take polo super serious like most collectors.

Happy New Year to all.

Last edited:
Thats fila and Rowing Blazers collab.
I think it looks bright and cool.

1610487779632.png

Im out here living the lifestyle of the clothes. Back in highschool we just lived through the images on the clothes.

Come on man. The kids who made polo cool was not hunting, or kyaking or skiing, or golfing etc.
We aspired to live the life we saw on the images of the clothes. Stop fronting. 99 PERCENT OF POLO COLLECTORS NEVER
went rafting in their life but they love the illustrations on the clothes. Kids felt like they was escaping the life they had to live by wearing the clothes of what they wanted to live like.

This aint rocket science.

Last edited:
:rofl:@ rowing blazers
only know about em cuz they advertise on IG and ive come across it here and there
they put logos in weird spots on their 3 button shirts.. like in relation to the man on the horse the **** is basically on your shoulder

A yellow finance cap

Loool

Giorgio Beverly Hills was yellow.
What color is it supposed to be?
Hermes is orange.
Tiffany uses kind of aqua green or turquoise.
I though luxury meant color. Thats what I have seen. Maybe I am crazy.

Polo is all love. .
Im just saying the old polo that everyone collects is gone.
We still waiting on the dallas penn knit.
All the peices dudes are collecting will be bodied by that one release.
It used to be there were many releases like that in the 90s.

They are getting better thats why im still here.

And there is no volatility on the dollar right now its either bust the computer *** in black jack
or show yall whats out there that captures that old polo 90s magic.

Forgive me.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter.

Im a forex trader. And a professional gambler.

I like to beat things that are unbeatable.

My eye is unbeatable.

Cant wait til the spring.

I really ski. My eye is unbeatable.

An example is in the vid. I will delete it because I dont want people
knowing what I am capable of.

Less than 15 minutes of light work. Thats how i can buy all these dumb clothes everyone takes so
seriously. Just an exhibition. The real work will be in Las vegas and macau this summer.

Im the real deal. I dont just wear the shirts. Polo is a fun hobby for petty cash.
As yall can tell, I dont take polo super serious like most collectors.

Happy New Year to all.

Come on man. The kids who made polo cool was not hunting, or kyaking or skiing, or golfing etc.
We aspired to live the life we saw on the images of the clothes. Stop fronting. 99 PERCENT OF POLO COLLECTORS NEVER
went rafting in their life but they love the illustrations on the clothes. Kids felt like they was escaping the life they had to live by wearing the clothes of what they wanted to live like.

This aint rocket science.
Never once have i wanted to go Skiing, Rowing, play polo, hunt, swim or fish. **** just doesn’t seem interesting to me.

1610490702295.png

I aint know yall traded forex. I thought most of these clowns heard about it on instagram.
Where was yal when the franc crashed a few years ago?

I bet they wasnt in the game then. Bankrupted allot of the pretenders.

This was before all the so called instagram millionaires.
I remember when bit coin was being used to buy dominos.
Now everybody been in the game so long. lmao

Since yall are experts what are your projections for the euro and dollar going
into the next session? Im just a wanna be.

Last edited:
Deleted that vid. Dont want people recognizing my playing style. Its efficient and
unbeatable. I dont know too much about rowing blazers. I just liked the snow suit.
To each his own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom