**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone remember what retail was on these?

^Isn't that the pair of jeans that you bought 2 Seasons ago?

:lol: at the Bear sweater prices on eBay. People charging $450-500 you gotta be kidding me with these resellers
The new bear sweater is giving birth to new Polo resellers daily. I'm not surprised at all. My only hope is that RL did the right thing and saturated the market with them so that this thing doesnt take the ugly turn that sneaker buying has.

Last edited:
Who knows....those reseller prices are bonkers, last I saw one asking $800 for a bear sweater. I did get one at Macy's price, but it will probably be my last I'm currently at 9 and I don't have them all, but I have my favorites. I only now want a sweatshirt, I had two but gave to my bros, I'm gonna have to wait for the hype season to be over.

Hey JayRocksLo, the Japanese Athletic Bears that some are holding(blue, cream, Grey), what is the true story behind the release. Stitch for stitch it looks 100.

^Isn't that the pair of jeans that you bought 2 Seasons ago?
The new bear sweater is giving birth to new Polo resellers daily. I'm not surprised at all. My only hope is that RL did the right thing and saturated the market with them so that this thing doesnt take the ugly turn that sneaker buying has.

Yea it is. Decided to let them go.

this is actually a band called "dead end path" obviously a polo bear rip off

Last edited:

Recently got the rifle and geese shirt.....thinking about applying the patch to the hat.....

Last edited:
I see you SneakerPimp. Great choice. And CLdriver, that green polo player t-neck is nice.

My package came today; hands down favorite item of the season. The quality on the new version is a bit better than the wildlife t-neck from 2 years ago.
Cold weather already settled in, so I'm going to wear it tomorrow night for dinner with the wife.

RL shearling/leather hunting vest, RL sportshirt, RL wool pointer hound flag, RL canvas pant, RL calfskin boots

Last edited:
nice pickup SMB, im sure the quality is on point compared to last years wool duck sweater... mine starting pilling on the 1st wear. price was much less but even still, i wasnt expecting pilling so quickly.

Only a few things have really caught my eye from denim and supply, but I love hoodies, camo and flags....so I love this

You guys ever have this issue, it says 40% off plus 15% but when get the discounted price it's more like 50% off. It happened to me on the last 40% sale. Am I missing something or should I also factor in the shipping as part of the 55% off? I know it's a small price but the OCD is killing me. 

Back
Top Bottom