**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You doubled up Supa?

I called and if you get a star rewards coupon they will adjust the price, every little bit helps

and a medium popped up on rl.com…. still no discount, not even for employees

I already bought the bear sweater, but was able to retro apply the discount with the code, thanks fellas, it was $226 with NY taxes shipped

You doubled up Supa?

I called and if you get a star rewards coupon they will adjust the price, every little bit helps

Im gonna call them now for that extra 5% like you said every lil bit counts.

I don't plan on doubling up so im just gonna return the one i bought from RL.com

BUT
B4 i do i wanna make sure BOTH sweaters are the same. I don't want the material on one be different from another. Like the $300 bear be better quality than the $245 Macy's bear

I just called, my mom had her coupons so I called and used the 20% code and they took off the 15% code , came out to 196 before taxes.. works for me :smoking

Thanks fellas, that made my morning, that beats 300 and tax, like an $100 difference, patience is a virtue

Supa… thats for real man, I always heard that outlet bears from back in the day weren't the same as bears sold in department stores, I don't blame you one bit, but with this just releasing I hope that wouldn't be the case at all.

kingtre- lmk if you need that, I can assist…

Last edited:
I see you SneakerPimp. Great choice. And CLdriver, that green polo player t-neck is nice.

My package came today; hands down favorite item of the season. The quality on the new version is a bit better than the wildlife t-neck from 2 years ago.

man, i forgot about that wildlife tneck retro.

man, i forgot about that wildlife tneck retro.
I remember you putting me up on the green version that the retro was based off. There's a pic of you floating around rocking it. I missed the green version BNWT at 99.99. Still kicking myself.

Lots of people slept on the retro elk, but the this year's hunt scene retro caught fire. Im seeing so many of us add it to carts.

Lolol maybe we don't know, go do a search, I promise it will be more productive than your last post @FlyerThanDelta

I like how ppl just ignore when it's really a simple question I been asking...

No disrespect, but you can't expect hand outs or for people to spoon feed you. If no one is answering, the internet is vast. Go find your own answer.

You to seem to have a lot of information in this thread don't ya :lol:

I remember you putting me up on the green version that the retro was based off. There's a pic of you floating around rocking it. I missed the green version BNWT at 99.99. Still kicking myself.

Lots of people slept on the retro elk, but the this year's hunt scene retro caught fire. Im seeing so many of us add it to carts.

no doubt my guy, yea i remember that. where's my pic floating around? lmao

i'm not sold on the hunt scene, but i know that fits your steez.

did u pick up the eagle hoody yet?, for some reason i'm not sold on that knit either lol. must be the fair isle across the shoulder, waist and cuffs that's screaming "holiday". i think it would've looked a lot better with more detail in the eagle and take out the fair isle waist and cuffs.

Percentages don't add up like that... An additional percent off is off of the total. It doesn't mean 40% + 15% = 55%. It means retail is $100, 40% off is $60 and then 15 % off of that $60 is your total, hope that helped, it's one hell of a sale regardless, as good as an employee discount on the items that are 40% off @spyder
Salute your math is right

Surprise surprise the Macys bear is different, then the RL website.....idk how I should feel about this. Just got this 3 mins ago

if you have a macy's card and signed up for the "thanks for sharing" program, you get another 10% off on top. that's how kanye west does it.

Last edited:
the bear knit is still around at a various macys, just call around and put in the work. Good looking on the 15% coupon

stopped by bloomingdales and macys and picked up a few things, macy's only had two sizes left of the bear sweater, so they ordered it for me, should receive it in the mail sometime next week

Surprise surprise the Macys bear is different, then the RL website.....idk how I should feel about this. Just got this 3 mins ago
yeah I noticed that also when I saw it at macy's, the only good thing is the macy's version is $50 dollar cheaper

uh oh... I wasn't sure that the macys bear is different, but if you look at the first picture that is scrolling across on the ralph section on macys.com, the model is wearing that same sweater above. Macys used the wrong picture on the products page lol

Not sure how I feel yet. I have the vintage ones so maybe its a nice difference to keep the new joint relevant (or vice versa)

same color it seems, but he's missing the red shirt around his waist and the crest on the chest. He is also sporting a vest so the whole tie isn't showing anymore. This might more be a retro of the 01 bear more than the executive (without the cashmere highlights)

-edit- it does look darker, like midnight navy

Last edited:
:rofl: at the Polo Bear changing clothes in the Macy's fitting room.

no doubt my guy, yea i remember that. where's my pic floating around? lmao

i'm not sold on the hunt scene, but i know that fits your steez.

did u pick up the eagle hoody yet?, for some reason i'm not sold on that knit either lol. must be the fair isle across the shoulder, waist and cuffs that's screaming "holiday". i think it would've looked a lot better with more detail in the eagle and take out the fair isle waist and cuffs.
I'm not sure where that pic of you surfaced. but it's out there lol.

I passed on the eagle hoody. It's nice, but it looks like RL cut corners on the colorblocking. There's really no detail to the graphic at all. It reminded me of how the new chief hoody was just a brown shadow, instead of a portrait like the OG. Luckily there ate lots of well made items this season that made my list.

Last edited:
Haha damn macys bear is still laughing and got that same smirk as the polo.com version. RL beating people in the head this season LMAO

I'm 50/50 on the Macy's bear sweater...I can think of at least 2 other vintage bear sweaters I would prefer....I will give it a couple of days.....btw I didn't have the flash on when I took the picture, but its a true navy blue, and also it has "RL13" at the bottom in red

Haha damn macys bear is still laughing and got that same smirk as the polo.com version. RL beating people in the head this season LMAO
roll.gif
at the Polo Bear changing clothes in the Macy's fitting room.
roll.gif

yeah after comparing the pics of them, the one on the RL site pops more because of the red jack around the waist and seems to be slight lighter shade of navy on the jacket that the bear has on, not necessarily the navy the actual sweater its self, but those are just some minor details I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom