**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

500 pieces in store only in nyc only...those things sold out faster than the first Popeyes chicken sandwiches !!

let me tell ya about crypto and bit coin ... invest in the etf funds not the actual money itself ...it’s safer and pays dividends while you wait...gold and crypto good if you’re cashing out and want to live on a yacht off shore ... if you’re looking for extra spending cash etfs the way to go

I look for forever blue chip stocks that pay a healthy dividend ....spend the interest save the principle!

Last edited:
500 pieces in store only in nyc only...those things sold out faster than the first Popeyes chicken sandwiches !!

let me tell ya about crypto and bit coin ... invest in the etf funds not the actual money itself ...it’s safer and pays dividends while you wait...gold and crypto good if you’re cashing out and want to live on a yacht off shore ... if you’re looking for extra spending cash etfs the way to go

I look for forever blue chip stocks that pay a healthy dividend ....spend the interest save the principle!
Teach me your ways

Why-dont-we-have-both-GIF.gif

Facts!

I'm too greedy for the ETF life though but you're right...ETF's are "safer".

I'm Coinbase direct for BTC, ETH, and LINK.

Stacking ADA from Kraken. Staking my wallet too. $$$

Current dividend stack doing good numbers:

T
CSWC
BGS
MAIN

These picks may or may not have come from a YouTube dude whose last name rhymes with Train :lol:

Invest away the pain of missing a release? YUP!

Not trying to hijack the thread.

Just good to know we have a healthy outlook.

Bank account vs closet.

Man that sweater is not good lol. Look at the legs on them horses b. ****s comical. Almost as bad as that pigeon they tried to pass off as an eagle a few winters back. At least that was actually knit.

Man that sweater is not good lol. Look at the legs on them horses b. ****s comical. Almost as bad as that pigeon they tried to pass off as an eagle a few winters back. At least that was actually knit.
I hate when they try to split the graphic too...one of the reasons I sold the sportsman anorak...sweater not my stee either but its available :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom