I need all those.. outlet?

Top 5 predictions 21-22 season:
1. Summer stadium/summer p-wing- summer 21
2.Indian chief-fall 21
3.ski 67-holiday 21
4.snow beach alt. Colors-winter 22
5. Polo sport x cp 93-spring 22

what’s on your list?

I've never seen a top 5 predictions list. Are these these your favorite predictions that you've heard from people that work for Ralph Lauren?

An educated guess if you will...actually trying to get other people to give theirs to see what I’m forgetting !
Oh okay, I was thinking there was some info from RL, Corp. that was leaked.

My predictions:
1. I have 3 more items on my long-term wishlist. I'll find at least 1 while people focus on the new RL releases.

2. I will not purchase any current RL releases until the clearance sale.

3. RL will likely be very heavy on graphics for Spring and Summer 21'. Store closures, Declining sales, and Falling Stock prices will like force RL to release some very desired retros in order to drive sales across the brand, which could include a few limited edition items.

4. We may see the unreleased Fall 20' items offered as Fall 2021 items at higher prices than we saw in 2020.

5. Unsold Fall 2020 items that released in UK that weren't available on the U.S.A. site will likely be sold in discount retailers (TJ Maxx and Ross).

Oh okay, I was thinking there was some info from RL, Corp. that was leaked.

My predictions:
1. I have 3 more items on my long-term wishlist. I'll find at least 1 while people focus on the new RL releases.

2. I will not purchase any current RL releases until the clearance sale.

3. RL will likely be very heavy on graphics for Spring and Summer 21'. Store closures, Declining sales, and Falling Stock prices will like force RL to release some retros to drive sales across the brand, which could include a few limited edition items.

4. We may see the unreleased Fall 20' items offered as Fall 2021 items at higher prices than we saw in 2020.

5. Unsold Fall 2020 items that released in UK that weren't available on the U.S.A. site will likely be sold in discount retailers (TJ Maxx and Ross).
1615774243937.png

I think we're about due for a safari collection. Im thinking of the African Safari line they did early 2000s I wanna say. The Kenya rugby was the standout piece everyone probably remembers but that was a really dope collection. The game warden patches, african graphics, the rhino print cargo shorts, beaded polos and safari shirts. Someone post some pics, you dont see that collection come up too often. Need some NEW old ralph.

I think we're about due for a safari collection. Im thinking of the African Safari line they did early 2000s I wanna say. The Kenya rugby was the standout piece everyone probably remembers but that was a really dope collection. The game warden patches, african graphics, the rhino print cargo shorts, beaded polos and safari shirts. Someone post some pics, you dont see that collection come up too often. Need some NEW old ralph.
I would love that. The sample version of The Kenya Rugby is a bit different than the production version, better IMO, and would be great if RL released that as part of a new safari collection.
Screenshot_20210314-215245_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-214348_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-214537_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-214803_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-215152_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-214416_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-215733_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Too many people said they are leaving polo collecting if they get the Eskimo knit.

Their not releasing it.

They are making g the items just a little off to keep the crack heads buying.

When they get it too right, people stop buying and worship the item.

I now choose to not comment on any items.

So those items may never drop over here. UK most likely will get them.

Back
Top Bottom