**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Yo G , not sure if you remember but I
talked to you about this a couple years ago in this thread

made it into my top jazz program @ the new school (Greenwich village)

Soon as I get this 2nd dose Imma * start the LA<->NY trips to find a spot before semester start this Sep

lmk bout the Lo meet ups ! And any hip hop **** I make beats along with playing jazz piano
sorry to go off topic but this is life changing for me and I remembered talking to you on here . peace
I remember
Looks like the hard work paying off champ🤙🏾
I took a course back when they first named it that in 1994(?) 5th &5th by Washington square park all out of pocket 🤦🏽‍♂️ Is it still apart of parsons school of design?
But it’s kool cause I had a professor that was out of this world in illustration

Last edited:
I remember
Looks like the hard work paying off champ🤙🏾
I took a course back when they first named it that in 1994(?) 5th &5th by Washington square park all out of pocket 🤦🏽‍♂️ Is it still apart of parsons school of design?
But it’s kool cause I had a professor that was out of this world in illustration

Ahhh thank ya dog . 4 years of straight work at the piano man . . No idea if it would pay off and just went all in . Bases loaded now

Ahahaha “new school” ! so dope that you attended then tho . Yeah - parsons is their college of design , some sick illustrators came out of there and your prof might still be there !

will swing this onto the DM to keep the thread on track 🤝✌️

Screenshot_20210319-190327_Yahoo Mail.jpg

N5UW.gif

back to polo intervention for a second....like my wife says "at least its not drugs women or gambling" .... and my response to any other family member that tries to "intervene" I tell em "sounds like you need the intervention if you got a problem with my collection, maybe you need to get a better job and get your own"...that usually ends the intervention on site!! ... so for the real addicts of this thing we come here to niketalk.... this thread has helped me more with polo than any friend or family member could ever .... for me this thread is POLO ANONYMOUS

Last edited:
back to polo intervention for a second....like my wife says "at least its not drugs women or gambling" .... and my response to any other family member that tries to "intervene" I tell em "sounds like you need the intervention if you got a problem with my collection, maybe you need to get a better job and get your own"...that usually ends the intervention on site!! ... so for the real addicts of this thing we come here to niketalk.... this thread has helped me more with polo than any friend or family member could ever .... for me this thread is POLO ANONYMOUS
Denial is usually the 1st step

I can understand fam stepping in if homie wasn’t paying his rent because he was buyin Lo. If bills are paid, responsibilities are taken care of, then no one can say a damn thing...

Generally speaking we all tasted addiction in some form. Most of the time it ends up getting ugly. If your life is in order and your sole addiction is being fresh to death more power to you.

Back
Top Bottom