**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Had a follow up appointment at the doc randomly seen this dude Polo head to toe. So I walked up to him and joked "you got the socks too??" my man pulled his pant leg up like Wat!

20210317_101939.jpg
Tell Wiggz Famous said "Z'up!"

^probably no girl either...if they do have a girl she's probably not quality

nothing to offer a female but a closet full of Lo

They said hes broke, a prick and got no girl off 1 picture :rofl: Good lord whats wrong with yall lol.

Dude told a COMPLETE STRANGER that his fam had to have an intervention for his polo buying lol. Ur gonna get judged saying some **** like that no matter what. Homie chose to share his interaction on the board. Opinions are like *******s

Cant front tho. I was addicted to polo too. Its no joke. Anyone who has a huge collect but nothing in their pocket has a problem. I dont think i have a problem anymore cus i dont go too crazy with it. But still at times find myself hiding a package from my wife. Lol

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Yo G , not sure if you remember but I
talked to you about this a couple years ago in this thread

made it into my top jazz program @ the new school (Greenwich village)

Soon as I get this 2nd dose Imma * start the LA<->NY trips to find a spot before semester start this Sep

lmk bout the Lo meet ups ! And any hip hop **** I make beats along with playing jazz piano
sorry to go off topic but this is life changing for me and I remembered talking to you on here . peace

Attachments

• D48BB3DA-7F0C-4024-A3A7-2B45335D985F.jpeg
    D48BB3DA-7F0C-4024-A3A7-2B45335D985F.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom