**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Jacket is fire. And you are 100% correct, RL has been extremely disappointing lately. Been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt cause of the pandemic, hopefully they'll come back strong next fall.
90% of the "dope stuff" never came out at all, alot of jackets and sweaters were missing.
I honestly don't mind, just one less thing to worry about spending money on.

so the crest shirt has some differences. not sure if its dependent on size or from the second batch they released. left is medium from 1st drop, right is xxl from 2nd drop. the collar and sleeves are different, and the white section at the bottom is longer on the xxl

Attachments

• 20210427_143557.jpg
    20210427_143557.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20210427_143629.jpg
    20210427_143629.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 20210427_143639.jpg
    20210427_143639.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 254
I’m just going to take my chances online. I see jimmy jazz removed the countdown they had for the Yankee stuff. Strange the Polo app doesn’t have anything about it

Im going to Macy’s in the morning and then the outlet if necessary. will also be checking online super early before venturing out. I only want the polo with the bear in the pitchers uniform in the upper left corner. If I don’t score F it, it’s just a shirt

Im going to Macy’s in the morning and then the outlet if necessary. will also be checking online super early before venturing out. I only want the polo with the bear in the pitchers uniform in the upper left corner. If I don’t score F it, it’s just a shirt
Yeah I want the same thing and the green Polo with the red Cards logo. Don’t need no jacket or nothin

Reactions: BDP
The hat is mildly interesting but I’m not a fan of the “Ralph Lauren” scribbled on the brim. I’d have to see more pictures or see it in person before I’d make a decision to buy or pass

the mlb stuff is up on the .com site. Looks like St. Louis kind of got the shaft as they didn’t get a hoodie, the bear sweatshirt, jacket or hat. doesnt matter to me as all I wanted was the pitching bear polo and that was listed. so I just ordered that along with some socks so I could qualify for free fast shipping. Will still check out Macy’s in the morning for the hell of it(and in case this order gets cancelled)

the mlb stuff is up on the .com site. Looks like St. Louis kind of got the shaft as they didn’t get a hoodie, the bear sweatshirt, jacket or hat. doesnt matter to me as all I wanted was the pitching bear polo and that was listed. so I just ordered that along with some socks so I could qualify for free fast shipping. Will still check out Macy’s in the morning for the hell of it(and in case this order gets cancelled)
No wonder I barely saw St. Louis stuff on the reseller IGs

Im salty they didnt do boston. The red sox are more legendary than all the teams they used except maybe the yankees
that’s opinionated but I agree that Boston should’ve had apparel as well

I’m really curious as to why STL didnt get much luv.. they could’ve gave us the bear sweatshirt... had to settle for the bear Polo but oh well.. less money to spend

Last edited:
waiting on the invoice for bear sweatshirt... is it just me or the jacket went up $100... I woulda copped but $498 have to pass

A4F69C19-70AE-4B79-9C65-50BD9F173501.jpeg

97565C96-3693-4DD2-98B7-9DEC1EF7C623.jpeg

64F0CED2-01F3-4B07-B78C-EC47E0DC25A8.jpeg
8CED7CB9-8286-4172-A9B6-3043A4B769A3.jpeg

If executed correctly and out source the headwear to ebbets field flannel like they do w/ some of the best RLL iteams supermanblue79 supermanblue79 bklyn style baby bklyn style baby
🔥
Most of that recent stuff that was posted was horrible (looks like grade school ) and looks like what rl would never put his name on and or go the opposite way and come back on the strip and destroy the competition. use to be a trend setter but has consistently in the last few years become a weirdo teen trend follower(some parts of the brand).....my things have changed.
agree. The gold sateen side is incredible, but they lost me on the reversible side. "Sea-Hornets". "Sea-Hornets"? ...it doesn't make any sense at all.

Jacket is fire. And you are 100% correct, RL has been extremely disappointing lately. Been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt cause of the pandemic, hopefully they'll come back strong next fall.
I hope we see the better Fall 2020 items finally release this year.

90% of the "dope stuff" never came out at all, alot of jackets and sweaters were missing.
I honestly don't mind, just one less thing to worry about spending money on.
Truth.
There was nothing from RL that I needed in the last 12 months.
I shifted my focus from RL to towards Dave Ramsey Financial Piece last Fall and now I'm Debt Free. There is no better feeling than not owing anyone a single dime, and maxing out my investments.

agree. The gold sateen side is incredible, but they lost me on the reversible side. "Sea-Hornets". "Sea-Hornets"? ...it doesn't make any sense at all.
Do da...
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

October 2, 2017 Editor Aircraft Restoration 9

by Richard Mallory Allnutt

"Pioneer Aero in Auckland, New Zealand recently announced that they have acquired the substantial remains of de Havilland Sea Hornet F.20 TT193, and will be restoring this unique ‘survivor’ to flying condition. They will be working with Aerowood, a company already hard at work building wings for deHavilland Mosquito FB.VI PZ474 currently coming together at AvSpecs Ltd. These two New Zealand-based companies have rebuilt all but one of the Mosquitos currently flying or under restoration to fly, in close collaboration with Glyn Powell, who developed the fuselage moulds. These skills will prove essential to restoring the Sea Hornet."
new-card-Sea-Hornet-Patrol.-scaled.jpg

On that military tip, Ralphy was a little kid on the tale end of WWII, so while he can't straight up bite, he always pays a real homage incorporated in the piece, somewhere. I had to laugh back in the VGA days, cause young cats were saying Ralph was biting his bomber jackets off Ed Hardy. They were stunned to find out they were all biting off The United States Air Corps*.
il_1588xN.2185855655_jsiv.jpg
unnamed.jpg

d4cb6f5de23a9113270d5e3bfc7c0ba1.jpg

* Never officially allowed, the airman just hooked 'em up on their own.

Last edited:
Doesnt look like our outlet got the Cards stuff

they don’t even have Cards stuff listed for the factory stores

Reactions: BDP
Do da...
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

October 2, 2017 Editor Aircraft Restoration 9

by Richard Mallory Allnutt

"Pioneer Aero in Auckland, New Zealand recently announced that they have acquired the substantial remains of de Havilland Sea Hornet F.20 TT193, and will be restoring this unique ‘survivor’ to flying condition. They will be working with Aerowood, a company already hard at work building wings for deHavilland Mosquito FB.VI PZ474 currently coming together at AvSpecs Ltd. These two New Zealand-based companies have rebuilt all but one of the Mosquitos currently flying or under restoration to fly, in close collaboration with Glyn Powell, who developed the fuselage moulds. These skills will prove essential to restoring the Sea Hornet."
new-card-Sea-Hornet-Patrol.-scaled.jpg

On that military tip, Ralphy was a little kid on the tale end of WWII, so while he can't straight up bite, he always pays a real homage incorporated in the piece, somewhere. I had to laugh back in the VGA days, cause young cats were saying Ralph was biting his bomber jackets off Ed Hardy. They were stunned to find out they were all biting off The United States Air Corps*.
il_1588xN.2185855655_jsiv.jpg
unnamed.jpg

d4cb6f5de23a9113270d5e3bfc7c0ba1.jpg

* Never officially allowed, the airman just hooked 'em up on their own.
Thanks for posting. I appreciate the history, but "Sea-Hornets" makes this one an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom