**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

haven't been in here in years.

Does RL not send coupons anymore? lol or did I unsubscribe by accident or something.
They do they just boujie with it now. Used to get one faithfully every week now I’ll get the every other if that. Seems like they’re getting lower too, last one was 15% and everything in the outlet is way overpriced now.

Newest item in the “upcoming” tab

same color profile as that other rugby they just put up. Not sure but gives me vibe of a summer/pre-fall collection meant to be mixable with summer stuff and also hi tech.

I’m curious if the logo on this is intarsia knit or something applied.

9E3C1A7E-8649-48D5-A5E2-AF37BDC35E59.png

If anyone still upset about missing out in the browns capsule..

there are some items probably just as rare, maybe more so... and I haven’t seen anyone wearing em on Instagram.

some stuff we thought never came out, did. I guess Australia is a market they use to sell of stuff they decided not to produce in large quantities, but still gotta move whatever batches were already made.

Think the crest sweatshirt is using the same tartan design as the browns p-wing sweatshirt. Probably going to be the rarest modern crest piece!

the ski sweater is really nice. Simple, classy, nice wool.

the dog sweater I could see being a collector’s piece. Checkout the detail.

All up on Australia’s Myer department store website.
11B20923-68A5-4791-B2EA-089CC93824B8.png
B178F405-910E-4B74-A2E4-6144BE36FD1D.png
FBF5573B-65A2-4567-A25F-2511D1E2EACA.png
E794ED97-DAAE-4E45-B90E-08FD21B27E3C.png
4FB1AF1F-392C-4432-A68F-69475727C93A.png

same color profile as that other rugby they just put up. Not sure but gives me vibe of a summer/pre-fall collection meant to be mixable with summer stuff and also hi tech.

Need that sweater.

there's a entire collection
Screenshot_20210508-110210_Chrome.jpg

that’s a beautiful hat. It’s a collection of remixed hi tech colors, stripes and color blocking , and then .. not sure how to describe it, but it reminds me of various fonts and designs from 80s posters forexhibits at artmuseums... anyone know what could of design those fonts are called?

seems like a good collection, tho. Modern and not overly derivative of retro stuff!

Looks like kids stuff

Some more stuff I saw checking out various Australian stores.. stuff I’ve never seen before or at least not in American stores.

think the pics all have the storenames showing.

all in stock except the polo bear putter cover.
F5B804C7-8FB2-4E39-85BD-C26465E65F92.png
A323AE53-2C10-4425-9676-45ECA1DB2DF6.png
8CD8699D-7A20-4F3D-8CD4-C3FC1A67211B.png
3B7E599E-D91D-4F17-94B7-BDB7C14D3F4F.png

Thank you for posting ^ ! I really dig the collection. Not a huge fan of the super colorful camo with the hidden ponys, but I like everything else... kind of reminds me of polo clothing from the future, as soon thru the lense of “back to the future II”...

They do they just boujie with it now. Used to get one faithfully every week now I’ll get the every other if that. Seems like they’re getting lower too, last one was 15% and everything in the outlet is way overpriced now.

word, i used to get blasted with their emails.

Thanks, used the 20% off coupon.

Dunno what's up with all these full priced sweaters and Hoodies but I am gonna keep an eye on these...

20210508_185313.jpg
20210508_183246.jpg
20210508_182420.jpg

Bought another jacket I don't need.

20210509_002235.jpg

Also bought some beige jeans to go with my AMM 3s.

20210509_005338.jpg

Copped a pink sweater and a dress shirt too. Probably won't ever go back to the Chesterfield, MO store. Customer service there was absolutely awful as usual.

Chesterfield is the only outlet in my area. I called the other day asking about the MLB stuff inquiring if they would be 1 of the stores releasing on the 10th and the guy on the phone tried pretending he didn’t know what I was talking about and then ended up saying they think they are but no shipments have the items yet. I’m like bruh it’s cool, I ain’t askin to hold no item or nothin I’m just tryna get a heads up on rather to make the 25 min drive Monday or not cuz if push come to shove I’ll just call some other store and have them ship, you ain’t gotta front lol

I miss the old manager Lisa

Thanks, used the 20% off coupon.

Dunno what's up with all these full priced sweaters and Hoodies but I am gonna keep an eye on these...

20210508_182420.jpg
Nice pickups, the tiger hoodie is a real nice thick fleece it’s probably my most worn hoodie the past year and a half, gonna have to keep my eyes out for that one too wouldn’t mind a double at the right price.

Chesterfield is the only outlet in my area. I called the other day asking about the MLB stuff inquiring if they would be 1 of the stores releasing on the 10th and the guy on the phone tried pretending he didn’t know what I was talking about and then ended up saying they think they are but no shipments have the items yet. I’m like bruh it’s cool, I ain’t askin to hold no item or nothin I’m just tryna get a heads up on rather to make the 25 min drive Monday or not cuz if push come to shove I’ll just call some other store and have them ship, you ain’t gotta front lol

I miss the old manager Lisa

Chesterfield outside of St Louis? I used to hit them up all the time while working in St Peters in 2019

Also up at dillards, think must be part of that collection... ombré nylon track pants with the matching color palette.

2BA7D942-2E93-46FB-A0F8-E87795A01415.png
Dammit... and these were looking clean, though, and I kept scrollling down and... color change. DOH! Solid orange or solid blue, and this was going to be new 'Lo purchase for me. Not as is. I actually really need to restock my windbreaker pants. I'll monitor the line, though.

Last edited:

I sure hope Macys carries the mlb stuff because I hate going to the chesterfield store.

Chesterfield outside of St Louis? I used to hit them up all the time while working in St Peters in 2019
Yeah that 1

I sure hope Macys carries the mlb stuff because I hate going to the chesterfield store.
I’m just going to take my chances online. I see jimmy jazz removed the countdown they had for the Yankee stuff. Strange the Polo app doesn’t have anything about it

A4F69C19-70AE-4B79-9C65-50BD9F173501.jpeg

97565C96-3693-4DD2-98B7-9DEC1EF7C623.jpeg

64F0CED2-01F3-4B07-B78C-EC47E0DC25A8.jpeg
8CED7CB9-8286-4172-A9B6-3043A4B769A3.jpeg

If executed correctly and out source the headwear to ebbets field flannel like they do w/ some of the best RLL iteams supermanblue79 supermanblue79 bklyn style baby bklyn style baby
🔥
Most of that recent stuff that was posted was horrible (looks like grade school ) and looks like what rl would never put his name on and or go the opposite way and come back on the strip and destroy the competition. use to be a trend setter but has consistently in the last few years become a weirdo teen trend follower(some parts of the brand).....my things have changed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom