**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1634839230090.png

lmao

They laughing at us complaining.

We are creating the demand for the overseas sales.

1634840248753.png

They got it all sitting for the people in europe while we create the demand.
Look how red those shorts are.

Polo has piles of this collection in Italy, France, Germany., switzerland, spain etc
All that jazz they was talking in here is crazy.

This is well known, but very well explained in the article. I haven't seen you affected like this over Polo in a while. Usually you talk some unknown items up to compensate, but this Tokyo Stadium just sent you right out the window.

I hope that you and others get what they are looking for. It is tough seeing other markets get better distribution than the home team. It happened with the general releases items in 2019 and 2020 also.

They wiping down their bikes with that stadium tank in Belgium while we
complain about it. lmao
EVERYBODY WANT TO PLAY MIND GAMES INSTEAD OF LETTING US
BUY WHAT WE ASKED FOR. MANIPULATE MY DEMAND BY NOT GIVING US
THE OPORTUNITY TO OWN WHAT WE CREATED DEMAND FOR.

Its so annoying now.
Resale prices are supposed to make me want to own the item even more now.

I have to pay a big exchange rate plus international shipping to get a item, we created demand for.
Now I see why rich people dress like they are homeless.

I need to look into wearing plain tees and blue jeans and just use my
car keys as status. Make sure people can see the german key ring.

Later.

Last edited:
This is well known, but very well explained in the article. I haven't seen you affected like this over Polo in a while. Usually you talk some unknown items up to compensate, but this Tokyo Stadium just sent you right out the window.

I hope that you and others get what they are looking for. It is tough seeing other markets get better distribution than the home team. It happened with the general releases items in 2019 and 2020 also.
Maybe their distribution channels are just more secured and items aren't sold out before release.

Maybe their distribution channels are just more secured and items aren't sold out before release.
Great point, but they're inventory was touched early too., and they are still stocked. I really hope that this puts pressure on RL to just release the products. Seeing RL lose inventory early was pretty satisfying to watch, especially after watching them use the most desired retro items as pawns the last few years.

Great point, but they're inventory was touched early too., and they are still stocked. I really hope that this puts pressure on RL to just release the products. Seeing RL lose inventory early was pretty satisfying to watch, especially after watching them use the most desired retro items as pawns the last few years.
That's amazing that this is able to be done so freely against such a big company :lol: does Ralph use shopify or something?

Found a Japan retailer has all the pocket tees, hat, a different hat but sold out, track pants, sweater, lotta stock. But not worth it for me to try and get it shipped here.

Was this hat also part of the collection ?
Or some sort of ultra rare item only available at the launch in Japan?

Attachments

• 649761D1-8FF9-4AAA-891F-95C05EBEE43E.jpeg
    649761D1-8FF9-4AAA-891F-95C05EBEE43E.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 2B9F69AF-64B1-4920-8ACF-98A50615B966.jpeg
    2B9F69AF-64B1-4920-8ACF-98A50615B966.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 80
Polo has piles of this collection in Italy, France, Germany., switzerland, spain etc
All that jazz they was talking in here is crazy.

Piles you say? Are tanks and shorts part of this pile? Please help me procure these items from the piles sir

Piles you say? Are tanks and shorts part of this pile? Please help me procure these items from the piles sir

The shorts and tank were sold out in europe. Everything else is available.

The polo ralph italian website has the collection.

Search "stadium " in the search box after you translate to english and the tokyo stadium search will be a choice to select.

Eff it here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom