**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Screenshot_20211123-103122_Chrome.jpg

Whats the sizing like TTS OR size one down? I wear size down to a small in RL outwear but I'm a true medium.

Should've already hit clearance I paid $82 USD out the door for mine last week.

Never heard of anyone sizing down in outerwear, you don't like to layer?
Really? It was still full MSRP when the BF sale was going on. For $82 that’s a no brainer. Did you get it after the BF sale and use a promo code?

Really? It was still full MSRP when the BF sale was going on. For $82 that’s a no brainer. Did you get it after the BF sale and use a promo code?
Funnily enough I was fully prepared to spend the BF sale price if they allowed me to use a $10 off every $50 spent coupon from a receipt survey on top of it. It would've came to about $148 USD out the door at that time but as soon as they started making up excuses as to why I couldn't use the coupon I walked out. Went back to a different location last Saturday & the last one they had was my size on the clearance rack. Extra 25% off that (in-store discount) plus I had a 20% off email coupon to stack. I think it must've been reduced to clear the day after BF sale ended but can't be certain.

The clearance price before any discount was $154.99 CAD down from $328.

Funnily enough I was fully prepared to spend the BF sale price if they allowed me to use a $10 off every $50 spent coupon from a receipt survey on top of it. It would've came to about $148 USD out the door at that time but as soon as they started making up excuses as to why I couldn't use the coupon I walked out. Went back to a different location last Saturday & the last one they had was my size on the clearance rack. Extra 25% off that (in-store discount) plus I had a 20% off email coupon to stack. I think it must've been reduced to clear the day after BF sale ended but can't be certain.

Good looks! Just got off the phone.. it’s $112.49 before tax and they just sent me a 30% I’m about to use.. glad I asked in this thread

i got a $10 off every $50 coupon too but idk how that stuff stacks

Last edited:
Good looks! Just got off the phone.. it’s $112.49 before tax and they just sent me a 30% I’m about to use.. glad I asked in this thread

i got a $10 off every $50 coupon too but idk how that stuff stacks
Good to hear! It’s worth asking, but usually it’s either an email coupon or the $10 off every $50, they’re both barcodes so I don’t think they’re able to scan & apply both. Makes the $10 off $50 pretty useless but still not bad to have on hand for those dry spells in factory store coupons.

2F130E8C-3583-403A-82FE-09AB7AAEA793.jpeg

Here we go again…. To any and all creatives document and write your story cause they will feed off and steal and omit the truth like you never existed. Small h can eat a big fat one and this is coming from someone who rocked TH heavy since 1985 like all things “we” made fresh. This is a bold face lie and I know this for a fact cause I was there.
Idk what’s worse ,the suckers or the ones that cosign the suckers. Stay creative y’all!!!
24CE1AFC-3801-4A95-B65C-4153C6CCA17D.jpeg

deny, deflect,diffuse

CCB37D61-6782-4A20-9CBA-0A48FB80DC47.jpeg
F46C7578-942E-4954-9986-61CA9D8546C3.jpeg

late post from happy to take your ish day🦃
Hope everyone had a great time w/ family

New era BOOT CAMP CLICK fitted (I designed the BCC dog tag logo for my team)
LLBean brass button goose vest
1st Full embroidery bear ( jump ski bear) from 2019 sweater
Roth co official military ripstop BDU pants
New balance 372 track sneakers
Yo ahat ahat we gonna have the first “verse” battle 😎 for ruggs. Swizz and Tim are with it😂😂

Last edited:

Wow and I was hyped to get it for 50% off on Black Friday LOL. I never go to the stores so I don’t about how all the coupons work.

Yo fam . . .I got a job at the Blue Note jazz club . . started last week . Dream come true to say the least . Meeting many musical / creative folks . Hustle don’t stop 😤

This puffer saved my *** the other night while working the door - random snow flurry popped off . My mom ordered&shipped it from LA to Brooklyn for my birthday a few weeks ago . Momma knows best .

This street in the village gets wild at night to say the least lol . . stop by and say whaddup if any of yall happen to be around
CB2F9A42-0FB0-45D0-8BF6-DBF786C71833.jpeg

CCB37D61-6782-4A20-9CBA-0A48FB80DC47.jpeg
F46C7578-942E-4954-9986-61CA9D8546C3.jpeg

late post from happy to take your ish day🦃
Hope everyone had a great time w/ family

New era BOOT CAMP CLICK fitted (I designed the BCC dog tag logo for my team)
LLBean brass button goose vest
1st Full embroidery bear ( jump ski bear) from 2019 sweater
Roth co official military ripstop BDU pants
New balance 372 track sneakers
Yo ahat ahat we gonna have the first “verse” battle 😎 for ruggs. Swizz and Tim are with it😂😂

That BCC fitted is so :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom