**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Currently listed on ETSY. Y'all move fast! LOL. Yes, this is a real listing.
Etsy listing.jpg

Should've already hit clearance I paid $82 USD out the door for mine last week.

Never heard of anyone sizing down in outerwear, you don't like to layer?

dude, thanks for posting this.

shirt was sold out at my local polo factory store… and I almost never got coupons… figured I wasn’t getting it, and wasn’t going to pay ebay/reseller prices.

called a random polo factory store (tuscola, il? Not even sure where that is) and asked about it. They had it, I actually had a 30% off coupon in my inbox too….

Voila. $84 shipped! That is a fantastic deal for that piece.
A930EEF5-E284-453C-827E-D393CC19394B.jpeg

also, for anyone in Chicago area… was at oak brook mall today. this place is blowing up… I thought malls were dying? This place is an outdoor mall in Chicago, and it was busy as hell… gucci moved into a giant space, across from the newish Louis Vuitton…

and not far from both those stores?

looks like a decent sized Ralph Lauren (Appears to be a true RL store, and not a polo or outlet store).
59447A37-6D8B-440A-B7B0-18D44B6296CF.jpeg

Im waiting on that arctic sweater. I like adventure.
That will be my one purchase for the winter 2021 season.
Keep adventuring.

If you cant find it in the store, make it yourself like I do.

Polex_shirt-removebg-preview.png

pOLO_ANNIVERSARY_TEE-removebg-preview.png

I am printing my custom Sport symbols anniversary tee on a silk type of viscose so it will be shiny.
When on a boat it will shimmer when the sun hits it.

Last edited:
So I guess were not getting that artic explorer sweater this year?

Edit: Should of kept the thought to myself
I think it will be released this season, but it may happen after the new year. RL did the same thing with a few high tier items in the Great Outdoors Collection that dropped 5 months late. I can't see RL warehousing a full size of already 1-year-delayed sweaters. The delayed Buffalo Overshirt from 2020 that was paired with showroom sample Artic Explorer Sweater finally was released in Factory Stores this year. I feel that RL will also release the sweater soon. I really wish it was released on time last year. Lots of new Polo Outdoorsmen are being birthed by this sweater being used in Factory Store Ads, which will make it a bit harder to get.

There's also a matching retro graphic 2020 sportshirt with the same design that was delayed.

Anyone have the barcode for the olive green/grey sportsman hoodie from the outlet? Never saw it listed on the factory site

dude, thanks for posting this.

shirt was sold out at my local polo factory store… and I almost never got coupons… figured I wasn’t getting it, and wasn’t going to pay ebay/reseller prices.

called a random polo factory store (tuscola, il? Not even sure where that is) and asked about it. They had it, I actually had a 30% off coupon in my inbox too….

Voila. $84 shipped! That is a fantastic deal for that piece.
A930EEF5-E284-453C-827E-D393CC19394B.jpeg

also, for anyone in Chicago area… was at oak brook mall today. this place is blowing up… I thought malls were dying? This place is an outdoor mall in Chicago, and it was busy as hell… gucci moved into a giant space, across from the newish Louis Vuitton…

and not far from both those stores?

looks like a decent sized Ralph Lauren (Appears to be a true RL store, and not a polo or outlet store).
59447A37-6D8B-440A-B7B0-18D44B6296CF.jpeg

Tuscola is an Amish town in central IL, has some of the best customer service out all of all the Polo stores I've shopped at. Actually was the first Polo outlet I've ever shopped out. Also the closest Polo store to me, though I would rather go to the one at the St. Louis Premium outlet because there way more stuff to do there.

Tuscola is an Amish town in central IL, has some of the best customer service out all of all the Polo stores I've shopped at. Actually was the first Polo outlet I've ever shopped out. Also the closest Polo store to me, though I would rather go to the one at the St. Louis Premium outlet because there way more stuff to do there.
Ha, what a fantastic “small world” we live in.

And yah, you are right… now that I think about it, the gal I had on the phone was super pleasant. Quickest, nicest phone order from a polo factory store I’ve ever had.

Guess if folks want to phone order, try out this store. I’m going to default to the Amish polo store from now on, and try to make it a win/win for them… they get more business cause of being so pleasant, and I don’t have to deal with calling thru 3-4 Chicago area stores being put on hold for 15-20min at a time.

Tracked down the orange button down for $80 shipped. My local store had me call a store in Canada that had it in stock but they don’t ship to US, luckily the store in Canada did a better job stock locating it for me in the US.

still haven’t been able to track down that sportsman hoodie olive green/grey. It didn’t release at any of my stores and never was on the factory site to get the style # although it was clearly visible in the virtual tour, you couldn’t select it. I’ve only seen it on reseller pages

Tracked down the orange button down for $80 shipped. My local store had me call a store in Canada that had it in stock but they don’t ship to US, luckily the store in Canada did a better job stock locating it for me in the US.

still haven’t been able to track down that sportsman hoodie olive green/grey. It didn’t release at any of my stores and never was on the factory site to get the style # although it was clearly visible in the virtual tour, you couldn’t select it. I’ve only seen it on reseller pages
If you need something from Canada lmk can help with any shipping

If you need something from Canada lmk can help with any shipping
Ima keep that in mind in the future. They just opened a premium store at the St Louis one. I guess whoever I was on the phone with didn’t realize the store she told me to call was in Canada and they don’t ship to the US. I’ve noticed most my US phone orders come from NY or Osage Beach

New jean jacket, thoughts??
What tha Fake?

This new sherpa lining that RL started using in their jackets, overshirts, and pullovers is just awful. It's terrible quality, and RL is making 100s of millions by using it.

At least the older shearpa RL product was thicker and looked a little bit like the real shearling lambskin, but this new suff looks like RL is putting hits out on goodwill teddy bears and keeping the fur to make the new clothing

What tha Fake?

This new sherpa lining that RL started using in their jackets, overshirts, and pullovers is just awful. It's terrible quality, and RL is making 100s of millions by using it.

At least the older shearpa RL product was thicker and looked a little bit like the real shearling lambskin, but this new suff looks like RL is putting hits out on goodwill teddy bears and keeping the fur to make the new clothing
What I don’t like is the jean jackets be short as hell.

New pickup. Some guy who buys our old storage units found it in someone’s old stuff…

anyone know it? BruceRoy on ig didn’t know exactly but said it must be old based on the knit style.

Size large, seems casually worn (can’t find any problems with it outside of tag being ripped).$70 seemed like a slam dunk.

1F777BC2-0B00-4A03-9041-A98C3AFE6185.jpeg
4C754FC2-B0AA-4758-B046-EA6C50AC87FB.jpeg

New pickup. Some guy who buys our old storage units found it in someone’s old stuff…

anyone know it? BruceRoy on ig didn’t know exactly but said it must be old based on the knit style.

Size large, seems casually worn (can’t find any problems with it outside of tag being ripped).$70 seemed like a slam dunk.

1F777BC2-0B00-4A03-9041-A98C3AFE6185.jpeg
4C754FC2-B0AA-4758-B046-EA6C50AC87FB.jpeg
Been looking for a vintage dog sled knit for some time now, haven’t seen this specific one but there is a pretty decent variety in colours/patterns that I’ve seen, green label, blue label & LRL versions too. $70 is definitely a slam dunk!

Back
Top Bottom