**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just walked back in the door wit a diddy bop from some premium motoring, tossed my car keys, fiddled around, remembered Boba Fett starts tonight, - oh, let me check out NikeTalk. Logged on, (old school desk top guy like that, if I can avoid the phone) and... my post is gone?:lol::lol::lol:

I literally LOL'd! Woooow. :rofl: No profanity, no insults, just the mere mention of one(1!) cat gets it shook like that in this piece? It's like saying "Candyman" in the mirror, or "Let's Go Brandon" ? Someone actually ran to the mods over a post about clothes in a clothing thread??? Woke-Lo. That's about as fragile as a Purple Label t-shirt. I guess Internets always win, as the great DP would say. Carry on, gents.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

I commend you on your great moderation skills. Keep this "rep" talk out of these threads.

Anyone ever see this before?

Saw them for sale on eBay. I’m assuming it’s an upcoming polo factory store collection?

Kind of dig the sweatshirt and the hoodie.

FC4E9168-9434-451C-88E9-3D2067AF072D.jpeg
E00CBF9B-7840-43B7-BD72-91B9A56DCEB2.jpeg
C3E46FA3-A6A2-4076-BC93-CF1B30C5D85C.png

A few pages back polo sport nyc polo sport nyc posted the sweater. Nice quiet classic varsity vibes.

Yah, and the black/red mix looks like it will match great with the black p-wing and winter stadium collections.

Been slowly picking up a lot from those collections, and they mix well.

Busted out the winter stadium pants to go play in the snow with my daughter. Those (and the bright yellow alpine version) are fantastic snow pants.

1640904342490.png

finally broke the polo country sweater out on the 24th

i have a hard time wearing this sweater with anything but my hi tech olive cargo joggers. Those pants work so well with a lot of pieces.

I’m going to be really bummed when I rip em… might need to get a backup.

And of course, I go to check ebay… none for sale, none even popped up in the recently completed auctions. Were these really rare?

FE6BDEFE-EC9B-4D94-893D-8E7129474497.jpeg

And of course, I go to check ebay… none for sale, none even popped up in the recently completed auctions. Were these really rare?

Yes. They were. There were several items in that initial Hi Tech drop that were a) truly limited, (but without the hype), and b) UK or Japan market centered, (and still low production numbers at that. ) The olive was more UK-centric, so keep that in mind when you go to look for them. The blue, slightly different ones are all over out there right now, and got the major push, here. The olive DO pop up over here, and I swear I saw some "off the beaten path" this week during my guerilla surf.

Now, check this schnizz out; I went back to my "off the beaten path" haunts were I suspected I saw these, and if found, I was going to hit your in-box. Couldn't re-find 'em. While looking these, I DID find one of my Hi Tech grail items that I posted a few pages back that eluded me since I first laid eyes on it in '06ish! Just now, tonight! Damn sure didn't see it when I was poking around in there earlier this week. Just waiting for a few questions to be answered by the seller. So God bless jamesjyers jamesjyers and your olive pants for sending me down the rabbit hole.

i have a hard time wearing this sweater with anything but my hi tech olive cargo joggers. Those pants work so well with a lot of pieces.

I’m going to be really bummed when I rip em… might need to get a backup.

I like the sweater as well. Problem is that when I wear it my gut tends to be more pronounced and/or people tell me I look too old to be wearing it.

The retro Polo Country retro Sweater is still a true ski sweater. I really like how Ralph maintained 1980s color blocking with heavy primaries. I wear mine with Ski Pants in very cold weather.

Repost: The Sample Showroom Version is my favorite. The Southwestern Symbols are larger with gray brands running through them, and it has a red line across the bottom which was seen on o.g. Polo Country jackets and sweaters.
Screenshot_20200503-154049_Photo Editor.jpg

Ralph’s coffee gift set: pkg of their coffee beans, and a mug I’ve never seen before. Has the Ralph’s coffee barrister on both sides.

E3FEC4C5-92BC-47E4-B654-EEAF91D197CD.jpeg
F9A17E4B-0907-4C17-8F02-FB8D6CEA7333.jpeg
If you get a chance could you PM me a photo of the barcode/item number on this gift set? Want to check if any of these made it to Canadian outlets

That hoodie is fly. Only reason I didn't cash in on it is because I have a very similar pattern from a few years ago. These colors are slightly more dull and the texture is a bit different. I ended up getting the shorts that match it.

Back
Top Bottom