**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

the email has a code and it directs you to the sale items
Screenshot_20220304-093056_Chrome.jpg
Damm I have the iconic bomber jacket and I paid full price for it shoulda waited

Never pay full price. Mark up on clothing is usually like 70%. 9 times out if 10 that item is going on sale for at least 20 to 30% off. I usually buy at 50 to 70.
Yea I normally never pay full price but I was in store , tried on the jacket and fell in love with it, and online didn’t have my size anymore. Usually I always wait till it’s on sale to buy anything unless it’s limited

SMH i never get those emails either. One of the reasons i rarely shop directly with RL. App isnt working either...

Never pay full price. Mark up on clothing is usually like 70%. 9 times out if 10 that item is going on sale for at least 20 to 30% off. I usually buy at 50 to 70.
I rarely pay full price for anything... Buuuuuuut , if it's too fire to pass up. Gotta pull that trigger ... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thank you.

Was able to grab two of the colors in my size when I stumbled onto these at a Macy’s a month ago…

Really wanted the black long sleeve, tho. Thought it could work with some of the winter stadium and black p-wing stuff.

Grabbed the white as well, why not. Probably won’t see long sleeve pwing stuff again for a long time.

85BBAD0C-1234-4FE4-A541-B793FE82B674.jpeg

Hey bro. No code needed. You just have to use the Ralph Lauren app RE READ THAT not the polo app but the Ralph Lauren app. Disco is only good in the Ralph app

All the years I’ve spent giving my bread to this brand.. I never knew they had a separate Ralph Lauren app..:lol:

Been on the hunt lately for the Blue Hi-Tech pullover jacket. Saw that Oznico had some sizes still available for retail. There seem to be mixed reviews on here about their stuff. I remember some posts a while back saying that they sell fake Lo, while others vouch. Although the criticism seemed to be about their hi-tech tees. I’m on the fence about coppin’ one from them since these hi tech pullovers seem to be climbing in price even for used ones. Anyone have any helpful recent info about their stuff or copped a hi-tech pullover from them?

Back
Top Bottom