**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just peeped. Bloomingdale’s always seems to have “just a few left” on everything lol
And I notice most items now are literally shipped from a store, I notice right away when an item comes and it’s not wrapped in the plastic bag, it’s wrapped in tissue paper

it's been a minute....
20220326_123029.jpg
20220326_123143.jpg

thanks unique style for holding me down!

F-ing Bloomingdales man, I got this yesterday morning for a really good price, a steal, and woke up today saying it was no longer available, I had that in my cart waiting for a sale, oh well on to the next!

Attachments

• F6C90558-9D65-429A-A63A-1DDC4BFB2CED.png
    F6C90558-9D65-429A-A63A-1DDC4BFB2CED.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 840
I’m not sure if I asked this before but can’t find it when I went thru previous history, does anyone know the fit of the Ralph Lauren Team USA Opening Ceremony Anorak??? I know sizing be all over the place especially with anorak type jackets, I went with my normal size but hoping I didn’t need to size down.

I’m not sure if I asked this before but can’t find it when I went thru previous history, does anyone know the fit of the Ralph Lauren Team USA Opening Ceremony Anorak??? I know sizing be all over the place especially with anorak type jackets, I went with my normal size but hoping I didn’t need to size down.
They seem to be cut a little roomy but not over the top. I also went with normal size and had no issues.

That polo factory store code posted the other day.. are they back to allowing codes to be used over and over?

They seem to be cut a little roomy but not over the top. I also went with normal size and had no issues.

The royal didn’t want the white cause I always manage to get it filthy lol
Glad that you both were able to buy the USA Team Anorak. IMO, it's one of Ralph Lauren's best items in the last 4 years. I consider it a grail item already.

Back
Top Bottom