**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^ I thought you were already here
laugh.gif

someone has the same avy on the previous page
nerd.gif
yea.

I was over at Sneakertalk I was told to head over there...  

but then was told to come back here

The latest news according to Methodman....
Old thread should be functional in about a week. Fall is looking good.

whats up everyone, been a long time member of Sole Collector (6 years) and finally got onto Niketalk. a few SC members told me the RL thread is much more active here... i started the 2nd iteration of the RL thread on SC but it doesnt get as much traction as it used to. hope i can be an active contributor to this thread and looking forward to chatting it up with everyone!  

Last edited:
Can't Believe I missed out on them blue suede boat shoes Smh played the waitin game and missed out

The white bucket hat that Iggy has on doesn't look like the main one for the Olympics, unless I just missed it

Last edited:
Question for the more enlightened Polo heads... I was under the impression that they no longer produce the Polo Jeans Co line but every time I hit up Century 21 they have new Polo Jeans stuff.. is it one of those exclusively made for discount store lines? Besides that the only Ralph Lauren product they carry is sleepwear

Question for the more enlightened Polo heads... I was under the impression that they no longer produce the Polo Jeans Co line but every time I hit up Century 21 they have new Polo Jeans stuff.. is it one of those exclusively made for discount store lines? Besides that the only Ralph Lauren product they carry is sleepwear

i know its still going in europe and asia, you sure it wasn't denim&supply

The white bucket hat that Iggy has on doesn't look like the main one for the Olympics, unless I just missed it
its not from the Oly line...i have that one, got it at the most recent sample sale. there's a small shield on it.

Back
Top Bottom