[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][/font]

Last edited:
Info on this RRL oxford. Been looking for a simple one without the horse.

Nice contributions everyone, and Polo Sport, way to send a charge through the thread.
Welcome to NT.

I'm still hoping that the admins can get the old thread up and running soon.

Like many of you, I've also been slowly been getting ready for the cold season.

Caught some things from the olympic/heritage line. Satin reversible jacket is 
smokin.gif
 I'll do a end of summer flick after i score everything

And co-sign Sweger, D&S got some fire trickling out

Nice contributions everyone, and Polo Sport, way to send a charge through the thread.
Welcome to NT.
I'm still hoping that the admins can get the old thread up and running soon.
Like many of you, I've also been slowly been getting ready for the cold season.

Thanks for staying on top of the old thread, we really do need to get that back.

In the meantime, some fall stuff........

a challenger emerges.

Props Sporty on the gear and fits.
Allot of buckets and gear that we are not used to seeing on here.

Props to Rice boi to. I see you with your equestrian pickups. #FUEGO

why is polo so damn famous if they be selling it in Ross, Marshalls, and all those clearance stores. Im boutta buy it all and resale it

CJ863 - that oxford is a seasonal item, i think it comes out each spring. there are a few pink ones floating around on ebay atm.

Supermanblue79 - thanks man, hoping to chop it up with everyone more frequently, as the RL thread i started on ISS is dying.

KingSin - cosign on that reversible jacket. the cotton side is for the daily, the satin side is for the weekend haha. it's been dubbed the captain america jacket by some of my friends.

egaroc1 - thank you, i have a big appreciation for most things RL, from vintage to blue label to RRL and a little Rugby here and there.

Alpha - alot of the marshalls, tj maxx, etc. RL is second hand irregular crap. once in a while there are a few gems but all in all, it would be a bad business decision to try and resell their stuff.

whats good Sweger!

Last edited:
NIce to see some action around here..

shout outs to my boi POLOSPORT, you guys are really in for a treat.

I have been coping alot of stuff for steel prices. will post pics as soon as I get the chance too.

Last edited:

whats up Polo Sport lol

"long time polo collector Seth Bradley" lmao. he's a re-seller that finds vintage labels over in the UK. anyhow dude is like 4'11 in sneakers, I crossed paths with him in the city a few years ago and realized later on that he was the zone7style guy. so imagine anything that he found he cant even fit unless he specifically searching for kids and womens polo. never responded to my emails regarding pricing and shipping to the US since he did have some pieces that I was interested in, so he's an ******* regarding business and networking in my book.

also some inaccurate dating in the article, but obviously these day's anything polo from the '90's is cool, right? smh. also the "made in europe" allover belt/stirrups print polo, pictured is women's, look at how short the sleeves are. as well as the yacht flag print tee is women's too the sleeves on those were mad young too. I had that yacht flag tee years ago but no point in keeping it since it was so damn young. of course it's on hypebeast, but i swear, don't believe the hype.

Back
Top Bottom