**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So is the corduroy hat not pre-bent like the stock photos on RL site.? I might have to jump on it if it isn't. Thanks.

Just took some pics for you...

Brim isnt bent.

I love the hat, but think it could have used a firm re-enforcement on the fabric part holding the embroidered patch. You can see it slightly dipping in here. I'll probably cut one of the polo hat inserts they sometimes use with hats to fit this one and not poke out at the mesh.

Great design tho. Certainly don't need anymore hats, but if I'm lacking in any area... It's having a good variety of polo country / sportsman type stuff that doesn't just look like a polo hat with a different patch on it.

Should have the brown corduroy RRL western patch hat from last fall arriving today too. Ill get pics side by side.
IMG_20220720_111258.jpg
IMG_20220720_111324.jpg

A pair of (wo)Men's P Wing Shorts. I believe these are in the same group as the new P Wing 4 Panel Hat using the same shade of green.

Screenshot_20220721-193812_Chrome.jpg

Saks has some great sales going on... All the rl brands.

Alot less available as compared to this morning.... But still some fantastic items and prices.

Grabbed the monogram hat in white and blue chambray... Along with the watercolor floral swim trunks.

Screenshot_20220724-200644.png
Screenshot_20220724-200706.png
Screenshot_20220724-200719.png

Saks has some great sales going on... All the rl brands.

Alot less available as compared to this morning.... But still some fantastic items and prices.

Grabbed the monogram hat in white and blue chambray... Along with the watercolor floral swim trunks.

Screenshot_20220724-200644.png
Screenshot_20220724-200706.png
Screenshot_20220724-200719.png

Yes Purple Label as well…

order.jpg

No glue. Hoodie is sewn.

Dudes said im broke.
Then dont fix me. I dip into my bins.

bin-removebg-preview.png

My name is Osama "Bin" Lauren.
Most hated.

When you see me, its Bin Lauren. Mr Bin Lauren.
That gray Uni hoodie caught my eye immediately. The only thing that's suspect is it looks like it's based off the same hoodie that made the retro KSwiss hoodie. Quality is "lesser new-school" on the KSwiss retro. Please report back on the quality on that Uni when it touch down, Sir Rico.

Nothing but appreciation for Resellers. I wouldn't have access to many of the things that I like from RL without them.

But this new breed, that don't even have the items, is a problem. I'm seeing sellers post other people's live ebay auctions with white backgrounds at a 100% markup. 6 different dudes jumping in like brokers offering the same ebay item, and can't even answer questions or send additional photos. Then posting '🎯SOLD🎯' when the real ebay auction ends... like money really is going to hit their account 😐

To the honest Resellers that put pressure on RL, Corp., I salute you. But these ebay auction leaches with no product of their own need to be starved out of this thing.

Nothing but appreciation for Resellers. I wouldn't have access to many of the things that I like from RL without them.

But this new breed, that don't even have the items, is a problem. I'm seeing sellers post other people's live ebay auctions with white backgrounds at a 100% markup. 6 different dudes jumping in like brokers offering the same ebay item, and can't even answer questions or send additional photos. Then posting '🎯SOLD🎯' when the real ebay auction ends... like money really is going to hit their account 😐

To the honest Resellers that put pressure on RL, Corp., I salute you. But these ebay auction leaches with no product of their own need to be starved out of this thing.
Which resellers put pressure on RL Corp and how? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom