**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone see this for sale besides ralph website?

$98.50 tough to swallow on a tshirt, but looks quality being made if the mesh material from the polos.

Can't find it anywhere else and the rl website started saying low stock with all the small and bigger sizes already sold out.
Screenshot_20220731-181932.png
Screenshot_20220731-181937.png
Better grab it. You'll go bonkers trying to find it later. The little "side" stuff like that is what actually goes on to be rarer than a P-Wing. I was was just glancing at some of my joints today, and realized I'm the only person I've ever seen on these WWWs with the joint, and that you can't find it again today if you are trying. Cause' I have tried. These come to mind;

Anyone see this for sale besides ralph website?

$98.50 tough to swallow on a tshirt, but looks quality being made if the mesh material from the polos.

Can't find it anywhere else and the rl website started saying low stock with all the small and bigger sizes already sold out.
Screenshot_20220731-181932.png
Screenshot_20220731-181937.png
Check dm. Found site with FSR.

I don't think there was much demand to see this retroed, yet here it is. This time, in the form of a full button-up, instead of a rugby-style 3/4 button.

0728_polo_sport_red_rocks_lp_c08a_img.jpg

That picture is on ralphy dot com, but the actual item is not. Don't know if it's coming, or pictured-but-never-drops, or what?
One of the best promo pics in the collection. I hope at least the hat releases, especially since it has the patch from the past Great Outdoors Collection.
The Great Outdoors Collection Ad Campaign showed images of 6 or 7 very strong items, from shoes to shirts, that RL showed but never released. RL has a rich tradition of canceling the best items before they release.

Serape tee would’ve been great without the polo sport logo. Still dope though, nice pickups.
Totally agree. Alot of items like this you could wear casually to a bar or lounge but once they throw a big logo on it like that you cant really wear it to a spot without looking goofy. Now its just reserved to wear to the mall or hanging out.

Last edited:
Totally agree. Alot of items like this you could wear casually to a bar or lounge but once they throw a big logo on it like that you cant really wear it to a spot without looking goofy. Now its just reserved to wear to the mall or hanging out.

I normally would agree.. But I've really liked the polo sport stuff lately where they mix it with seasonal themes that are atypical for a sport brand.

Polo sport madras stuff for spring summer .
Polo sport southwest and desert theme for pre fall.

Traditional polo sport logo on a mesh cotton serape shirt is kind if weird, but think it can work really well mixed in with alot of outdoors, sportsman, country and hitech stuff..

Still need to grab a polo sport madras item or two... But figured those wouldn't sell well and just grab later on clearance.

Better grab it. You'll go bonkers trying to find it later. The little "side" stuff like that is what actually goes on to be rarer than a P-Wing. I was was just glancing at some of my joints today, and realized I'm the only person I've ever seen on these WWWs with the joint, and that you can't find it again today if you are trying. Cause' I have tried. These come to mind;

Back
Top Bottom