**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone own? Does this shirt have weight to it?

Screenshot_20221004_213341.jpg

Rellvolver Ocelot Rellvolver Ocelot Yeah it’s pretty thick, good weight to it IMO. I had the department store version this past winter and didn’t see/feel much difference between it and the outlet version in stores now. Definitely produced specifically for outlets though as the QR authentication showed a production date of May 2022.

I’m after this one - my gut tells me this may be a FW20 piece that is just releasing now but I wasn’t keeping tabs on the patchwork shirts back then.
429B6183-2B41-4E6B-838D-1E166FC01FEB.jpeg

I’m after this one - my gut tells me this may be a FW20 piece that is just releasing now but I wasn’t keeping tabs on the patchwork shirts back then.
This one is new for 2022. The Fall 2020 version is different with a black/red/yellow Native American patch and no hand pockets.

Got my code online about to order and i guess there i’ll be two left
25% off

Last edited:
I got the F and F email, but is this code only a one time use?

Or can I place an order now and then place another order a few hours later with the same code?

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw that you can use it three times.

-Drew

Rellvolver Ocelot Rellvolver Ocelot Yeah it’s pretty thick, good weight to it IMO. I had the department store version this past winter and didn’t see/feel much difference between it and the outlet version in stores now. Definitely produced specifically for outlets though as the QR authentication showed a production date of May 2022.

Thanks. I had my eye on it for a while. Forgot about it on Mr. Porter and it flew.

This just dropped on polo.com if y'all haven't seen it

apparently, me and ralph ain't friends no mo...

if anyone has a spare they are willing to part with, I'd really appreciate the alley

Back
Top Bottom