**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

As much as I like the patches on this, it is the wrong green for me tho|l
Screenshot_20221006_155028.jpg

Just tell em you deleted it accidently
That **** dont work anymore...i called last week and did the same thing...they have a way to verify sent emails to whatever email address you give them... the lady checked and said they sent me nothing.

This Friends and Family sale is bad. Might get a pair of sweats, but otherwise, I am patient enough to grab some of the stuff I have my eye on even if it's out of season.
Disagree, the last few sales have been markdowns on already marked down stuff, even new releases from fall 1 were included in this one. What's bad is the ridiculously increased prices ($200 for a rugby, come on) stuff seems up 30% and they are sitting on inventory from 2020 they should let the people have at normal price

What's bad is the ridiculously increased prices ($200 for a rugby, come on) stuff seems up 30%

And this is why I'm passing. Ralph knows most of this stuff moves on discount, so they do what they've always done...

Raise the MSRP and when it gets discounted we'll feel like we're getting a steal when in actuality it's the price RL wanted in the first place

straight psychology B, I'm good

Back
Top Bottom