**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not a ton of RL but some decent pieces on sale w/ an additional 50% off. I copped the Polo Bear crewneck for $60 (last size Medium, I think).

Man F*** Ralph lauren on Madison Avenue they never open on time I went last week got there at 12:45pm and a note on the door said they open at 2pm waited in front for the whole hour and 15 minutes and when 3 pm came they put a note again on the door saying they are going to open at 4pm I was tight, nobody even had the common decency to let any of us know anything.

It was an interesting experience. The team there was nice and helpful but I think I favor the Chicago store.

RL always come through with the super quick shipping. Stuff was ordered Monday and Tuesday. One package came today and another scheduled for tomorrow.

BF selvedge denim

20221125_124049.jpg

Its lighter than I expected...

I’m surprised this isn’t sold out, originally $400 on sale for $143 and an additional 25% off and I had a 50 dollar gift card only paid $41 dollars.
Joint came in. I can see why it is deeply discounted. sat on racks or was returned, fit is not TTS at all, fits young and borderline irregular as the back panel fits smaller than the front.

XL fitting more like a big M

Does anyone remember what Ralph’s cyber Monday sale was last year? Trying to remember if it was a repeat of the BF sale

Cycle jacket restocked and went in seconds …

Not a ton of RL but some decent pieces on sale w/ an additional 50% off. I copped the Polo Bear crewneck for $60 (last size Medium, I think).

thanks..needed the striped s/s

A few BF pickups came in yesterday. The patchwork is an amazing piece, rugby is pretty dope too and the Laurel crest is nice but runs a bit big. Debating if I want to have my tailor take it in a little or send it back… still a few more items in route but nothing major.
3119EF81-2CF6-493A-ABD7-3272B6BCB53B.jpeg

Joint came in. I can see why it is deeply discounted. sat on racks or was returned, fit is not TTS at all, fits young and borderline irregular as the back panel fits smaller than the front.

XL fitting more like a big M
Mine just came in, it fit perfect for me, hugs the body and shows definition In arms and chest

E1C57C01-F417-4088-8E10-68897083EBC9.jpeg

Went to do some Xmas shopping this afternoon just took a quick look in Macys decided to grab both of these i was pleasantly surprised at how nice the Tee is in person no heat press and nice thick cotton. The pants I didn’t even know about but right up my alley nice use of patches without being to over the top like a lot of stuff these past few years.

Back
Top Bottom