**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was on the fence... But ended up grabbing hoodie and the hat.

Up at Bodega
Screenshot_20221201-002300.png

Man I wish Fortnite wasn’t written on this.

I had every piece in my cart... Instinctively, and since it was 1am after a long day.

As I hit checkout.. It popped in my head.. "wont Fortnite stadium joggers look really stupid with any other stadium stuff?"

Decided I'd only get whatever could be worn alone with other non-stadium outfits... Enjoy them as a one off, weird /nerdy stadium piece that I can beat up and not worry about.

Think the hoodie and hat could work well in outfits like these...

Maybe?
Screenshot_20221201-075328~2.png
Screenshot_20221201-075420~2.png

I had every piece in my cart... Instinctively, and since it was 1am after a long day.

As I hit checkout.. It popped in my head.. "wont Fortnite stadium joggers look really stupid with any other stadium stuff?"

Decided I'd only get whatever could be worn alone with other non-stadium outfits... Enjoy them as a one off, weird /nerdy stadium piece that I can beat up and not worry about.

Think the hoodie and hat could work well in outfits like these...

Maybe?
Screenshot_20221201-075328~2.png
Screenshot_20221201-075420~2.png
Honestly I would rock the hoodie and sweats

I saw a few items like that on the factory site that were priced pretty low. I called and gave the dude the number and he said they didnt show up in the system and told me if i came in they would price match if it was in store. I never bothered

I saw a few items like that on the factory site that were priced pretty low. I called and gave the dude the number and he said they didnt show up in the system and told me if i came in they would price match if it was in store. I never bothered
Yea that sweater they said they haven’t even received yet

Really wish this had a more round shaped brim and no pre-curve. These hats never look appealing to me as a result but I dig the design layout on this one more than any 5 RL panel released in recent history. I'd have to try it on in person to know if I'd actually wear it.

Really wish this had a more round shaped brim and no pre-curve. These hats never look appealing to me as a result but I dig the design layout on this one more than any 5 RL panel released in recent history. I'd have to try it on in person to know if I'd actually wear it.
They definitely improved with this hat build over the Hi-Tech version of this same hat from 2018. That was a sheer disaster. Only Sun-Lo has made that thing look good, and I still can't figure out how he did it. He just rocked it... right?

On another note... latest pick-ups; crispy minty vintagey, (of course).
B564162B-0272-44DC-88B9-FF2481956F16.jpeg

0AF2FB99-54A4-4850-A20C-F58BBA38E8A5.jpeg

This Country Sweatshirt is just... love. Vastly superior in build to any new release Ralphy sweatshirt.
9422C583-8AB7-4D4E-92D8-399B2D7B0CCB.jpeg

Super-rare lifesaver to come across, and unheard of in XXL. Got 'em. It's actually my second one.
SummerShirt King.jpg

Definitely a error I called and they said they won’t honor that price cause for them it’s showing regular price and they won’t adjust it
Let them know that that is called bait and switch and is an illegal marketing tactic. Bet that tune will change quick.

I can only rock RL hats backwards lol

New to Polo basically since pandemic missed out on old pieces and I ain’t got bread like y’all. But that hat I might need. Seen this too from looking up that hat but can’t find anyone selling it. Only found the cap on eBay.

Attachments

• 5F9657A8-548F-48DC-9E7E-40FDAA69BB41.jpeg
    5F9657A8-548F-48DC-9E7E-40FDAA69BB41.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom