**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Same damn Lo sweata...

20230102_173334.jpg

Times is rough and tough like leather

20211002_220019.jpg

20221210_103913.jpg

A new PWing Hooded Sweatshirt is here. I feel like this was meant be released with the Pinwheel, Multicolor PWing Cap from Fall 22', but got caught in the distribution mess and now is late.
Screenshot_20230103_204058_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Copped another coat I don't need because it was on sale...

To me it’s an addiction, sometimes I just can’t help myself, my wife is like omg you got something else lol

So I purchased this “speckled polo sweater” for a really good price off of belk and it just came in without the speckles lol Ralph did it once again. I have the matching beanie and that has speckles in it, it’s like your taking a risk now when you buy anything from the website.

Attachments

• 0AE1C7AD-8102-43C4-B0F1-FBCFCC2115A2.png
    0AE1C7AD-8102-43C4-B0F1-FBCFCC2115A2.png
    996.9 KB · Views: 465
To me it’s an addiction, sometimes I just can’t help myself, my wife is like omg you got something else lol

Luckily my ole lady likes Ralph and likes the quality for the most part so she doesn't trip too hard about it. I ordered a hoodie from Macys yesterday and said I'm done for the year. Still got stuff I copped last year I haven't touch yet so I must practice discipline and remained focus this year.

So I purchased this “speckled polo sweater” for a really good price off of belk and it just came in without the speckles lol Ralph did it once again. I have the matching beanie and that has speckles in it, it’s like your taking a risk now when you buy anything from the website.

I have the same sweater and now feel like I have to double check mine.

One of my NYRs was to stop buying clothes and shoes that I don't need, which is honestly everything because I have more clothes than I will ever need... but damn it when you find a $1,300 jacket for $400 and the last one just happens to be your size... I knew I would regret it if I didn't do it. Kinda wish I hadn't bought that other green jacket now but ohh well.

Luckily my ole lady likes Ralph and likes the quality for the most part so she doesn't trip too hard about it. I ordered a hoodie from Macys yesterday and said I'm done for the year. Still got stuff I copped last year I haven't touch yet so I must practice discipline and remained focus this year.

I have the same sweater and now feel like I have to double check mine.
It’s still a nice sweater I’m gonna keep it but I wish it had the speckles in it to match the beanie

Did you have a additional 20 percent off coupon to use with it?
One of my NYRs was to stop buying clothes and shoes that I don't need, which is honestly everything because I have more clothes than I will ever need... but damn it when you find a $1,300 jacket for $400 and the last one just happens to be your size... I knew I would regret it if I didn't do it. Kinda wish I hadn't bought that other green jacket now but ohh well.

Lmao, if I didn’t already have that skier joint with the skier on the back I woulda copped that, I copped that cashmere hoodie in grey, the skier varick jeans, and I copped that fleece lined plaid shirt and only paid 200 I’ll take that kinda deal all day

Lmao, if I didn’t already have that skier joint with the skier on the back I woulda copped that, I copped that cashmere hoodie in grey, the skier varick jeans, and I copped that fleece lined plaid shirt and only paid 200 I’ll take that kinda deal all day
If they had the skier joint in a small I would have grabbed two more of them. Such a steal. Hope some nt fam who waited get it.

Back
Top Bottom