**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Price and at what outlet? Shoulda had them check other stores for your size. Did you take a pic of the tag?

Random gem outlet clearance find (they only got 1 in). Goat suede outer shell with sheep Sherpa lining. It was a Large tho, had it been an XL it would’ve came home with the boy
CD2C8560-2365-4E89-AE45-7D982BE85C94.jpeg
Same joint, super heavy, would definitely keep you warm with just a t shirt under-neath, how much were they asking for in outlet?? Way over a G right?

Attachments

• ECEB3ADE-EDFE-4858-91D3-D1B329C64DAF.jpeg
    ECEB3ADE-EDFE-4858-91D3-D1B329C64DAF.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 67
Price and at what outlet? Shoulda had them check other stores for your size. Did you take a pic of the tag?
Illinois. $2,500 retail, marked down to $1,300, came out to like 8 bills after everything. It was a retail tag so it wasn’t even in their system.
Same joint, super heavy, would definitely keep you warm with just a t shirt under-neath, how much were they asking for in outlet?? Way over a G right?
TOUGHHHH! Price breakdown above ⬆️

Random gem outlet clearance find (they only got 1 in). Goat suede outer shell with sheep Sherpa lining. It was a Large tho, had it been an XL it would’ve came home with
Is the coat Sherpa (the fake acrylic stuff) or real Shearling (animal hide)? I don't think they would be putting store locks on Sherpa.

Last edited:
Where did you cop? That varsity jacket is 🔥🔥🔥

Are those RL Tiger varsity jackets still available?

I got it from Ralph website during the sale.
Yea my outlet near me still has a couple what size you need in the tiger varsity I can go check for you.

saks got a crazy sale on a lot of items on their site and if you have a additional 20 percent off you could get it even cheaper. Get it now before the lurkers on here get it.
Just seeing this.. I'm kinda mad I missed that utility vest in my size. been waiting to snatch that at the right price.

Back
Top Bottom