**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone seen this listed at any retailers??

Attachments

• 84CD6172-AD52-412E-9AD0-66C2729888B2.png
    84CD6172-AD52-412E-9AD0-66C2729888B2.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 35
Anyone ever grab this?

Or see it for sale somewhere else where they took their own pics?

Have never seen it posted anywhere outside of the rl website. Description says that it's going polo sport logo above chest pocket, but none of the pics show it.

Hate to be someone worried about if it's got a tiny bit of embroidery... But I'm more worried that there are other things different with it vs. The pics. (like the polo sport rugby with the zip pocket... No pocket at all!)

Screenshot_20230217-072116.png
Screenshot_20230217-072123.png

Btw: that $298 polo sport rugby that was supposed to have the chest zip pocket = really nice shirt if you can grab for $75-125. Wish they'd use that material for more of their shirts... Anyone know if other pieces have been made with same stuff lately?

Btw: that $298 polo sport rugby that was supposed to have the chest zip pocket = really nice shirt if you can grab for $75-125. Wish they'd use that material for more of their shirts... Anyone know if other pieces have been made with same stuff lately?

Moleskin is the material right? I only know of 2 online retailers with that shirt, I've been patiently waiting for the price to drop since I saw you grab it on UO for cheap.

Got a 25% coupon so figured I'd hit up the outlet… haven’t been in a while and didn’t expect to cop… but I saw a bunch of stuff that was additional 25% off and I can use my coupon on top of that… didn’t go ham just copped three things…Jacket, sweater and rugby… they didn’t have my size for any of the three so I had to order the jacket from my store and the sweater and rugby copped from a phone order from another store…will post pics once I get everything

Things have gone soft… Supreme on Thursday was an easy cop… Nike got 25% off again now…
This is real. Been catching all kinds of deals lately!!! Haven’t paid retail for much. Seriously have “stolen” some things. Urban Outfitters currently has a sale of extra 40% off of items already on sale lol. They had a few Polo items, mostly size small, otherwise nothing I was interested in.

Lurking was 2010's fam, in 2020s there are social listening applications that monitor these threads and IG posts and send alerts to the brand and to people who track the heat and resell for profit.

It's been said many times but Discord or other methods are the way to go when discussing secrets.

Nothing will remain dl when posted on a public page like this

How do I know an IG seller is legit ? Can I post his name here? Really like this for $175 shipped.
Screenshot_20230218_081956.jpg

I'd say post their name to see if anyone copped from them.

he's good money, probably in here lurking

Just copped from him again today. He straight.
One of the true blue in this game like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby .
Sun sun is tree top and him and his team are overdue for another lo trade show

Lurking was 2010's fam, in 2020s there are social listening applications that monitor these threads and IG posts and send alerts to the brand and to people who track the heat and resell for profit.

It's been said many times but Discord or other methods are the way to go when discussing secrets.

Nothing will remain dl when posted on a public page like this
Most NTers are more open and like sharing info these days, and probably like seeing what they post here show up on sites outside of NT. Others, from the yuku days, will use DMs to pass select information. My problem is the NTers that post here, and then complain when they have to buy their jacket back from someone, 5 minutes later, for a 125% markup because it disappeared from their cart.

That hoodies doesn’t come with the patches. I wouldn’t pay more than $60 for it
Speaking of...This breaking news just hit IG 😂

Back
Top Bottom