**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Everything on RL.com be off, wrong pictures, wrong pricing, and definitely sizing is off, maybe if you like it roomy then you’ll be good, but I tried on a large in macys and had to copp a medium it fit much better the large I was swimming in.

Bro, you were right... jacket came in and im swimming in it.

Not even sure if sizing down to a large would help cause the wrist opening is humongous

IMG_20230219_153115334.jpg

Busting out something light for a date...

Anyone here good at repairs? I’ve got a couple of sweatshirts with stretched elastic around the waist wondering if there’s any remedies to fix it?

Is the next big sale, Memorial Day?
I would check sites daily for price cuts.
I doubt that RL and dept. stores will stick to Holiday Sales. RL is overstocked right now and dumping lots of inventory now through huge back channel discounts to make room for Spring.
RL's distribution channels are still messed up because of The Pandemic, and a few 2020 items are now being released with the new 2023 stuff. I just saw a Fall 2018 Item that was advertised back then and never released, appear on site this week as a new Spring 2023 item.
All this should push them to reduce prices sooner than later.

owners of the fleece jacket with the ski man on the back....how is the fit? asking before buying, since no returns.
Don’t own it but tried on in-store in anticipation of buying on deep disco. I’m in between M/L in sizing with RL and with that one I decided on the L. Needed it to be roomy enough for a hoodie underneath and the body length/sleeve length was also a bit short in M.

Saw this at macys.. scanned it and it’s not online at the Polo store…. didn’t have my size unfortunately
There's a hoodie as well; a nice grey colour with subtle navy speckles, country tagged & overhood construction, nice piece IMO.
196206593955_alt3

Aside those forest green polo country carpenter pants are 100% getting copped, hope I don’t miss them.

Back
Top Bottom