**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Mail day 😎… why do these lettering on these tees crack so easily ?

IMG_1854.jpeg
IMG_1847.jpeg

They can still locate it from another store and it will still be no taxes as you would be charged by the Delaware or Pa store
They’re messing up, if you are having it shipped it should go by your states tax code no matter what state it is shipping from. In person it would be by the state you are in tax code. Either way you got the W

^ the phone orders are very weird... from what I was told another store has to have 3 in stock for your local store to do a phone order... if all the stores only have 1 in stock then you have to call that store yourself and place an order...I don't know what the difference is really... I never called a store and they don't have the item I was looking for
That is how they run it in the states to cut down on cancelations I was told sometimes it’s just a tag hanging around still making it seem like they have inventory or someone will buy it before they grab to fulfill the order

What Up Doe!!!!!
I have a question, are we allowed to post items that we own for sale? Is there a sub - thread for Ralph Lauren Polo clothes sales? I know people on here must have items they want to liquidate from time to time. Just asking! Thanks

What Up Doe!!!!!
I have a question, are we allowed to post items that we own for sale? Is there a sub - thread for Ralph Lauren Polo clothes sales? I know people on here must have items they want to liquidate from time to time. Just asking! Thanks
IG’s your best bet people move personal pieces on there all the time can catch some good deals that way. People in this thread occasionally sell stuff bought a couple of hats via LEX718 LEX718 on here recently.

Has anyone been having trouble with the 20% off from saks fifth avenue that they tend to send monthly?? I usually get sent 20% off codes monthly from them for the past 2 or more years and now it seems like the codes don’t work anymore. Its been like this for like 3 months now, seems like they are catching on I use to get some steals with those codes.

Their deals have stopped they used to drop prices to 70% off plus you could add the codes. I haven’t seen those sales in min. I just went and looked at my purchase history and the last big ones were sept and oct of 22 but all of 22 my purchases were almost monthly. I’ve only had a few since then lol

Back
Top Bottom