**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Vacation flicks
070F02F5-ED4B-4C29-BAAC-AF9400807779.jpeg
6100769F-831A-4673-8562-3981EB8EF461.jpeg
00FD2F52-74E9-4656-AFFD-A4CC97482D60.jpeg
vacation lifestyling done right :pimp:

Ive been to PC.... worst food Ive had in my entire life. Lost 7 pounds during that week long "vacation" and I dont have much weight to lose... lol. That Nathans burger at the airport back home gave me life! Never again.

What resort did you stay at? It's definitely hit or miss over there regarding the food and the experience in general... been a few times to DR and enjoyed the experience but found myself comparing the resorts I stayed at like nitpicking that one resort did something better than the current one I stayed at lol

I did go off the resort with some chick I met off whatsapp who took me to a bunch of local places where I looked like I could have been robbed or murdered. Local food sucked too but I did finger her back on the bus to the resort, where they wouldnt allow her in even if I bought a day pass. That was probably the high light of that vacation, to show you how much it sucked. Its one of the few places I felt like the "black" folk working there sometimes gave off a racist vibe like I didnt deserve to be chillin there.

Vacation flicks
070F02F5-ED4B-4C29-BAAC-AF9400807779.jpeg
6100769F-831A-4673-8562-3981EB8EF461.jpeg
00FD2F52-74E9-4656-AFFD-A4CC97482D60.jpeg
Vacay looked dope, tropical Lo was rocked right.

Resort talk: I've most def done the resort thing, and surely will again, but I am way more into the AirBNB/VRBO thing, now. I want to be on vacation, but don't really want to be around other people, at this age and stage. For about the same money, I can go "Operation Stay Fly", get the whole crib to me and mines, and sip the flyness, rock the Lo-ness. Wife loves to cook, so we buy top rate steak, lobster, what have you, and she chefs the cheffin', come and go on our own accord. Plus, I'm really into the fly mid-century modern/modern architecture. This way I can "try on" homes (other than my own). Sometimes, I've stumbled into a both; the VRBO is attached TO the resort. Both have their pros and cons, though. I just like the over all more control.

"Stash the pump, go to lunch, roll a blunt / wax the Benz when I'm done watchin' the Brady Bunch" - Pretty Tone Capone - 'Can't Talk to Long on the Telephone' , 1992.

IMG_2746.jpeg
IMG_1836.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpeg
IMG_3546.jpeg
IMG_3549.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

Last edited:
Gah damn breh… ninjas here are ill with the quick response.. salute breh… I didn’t know they had a tan/blue joint… cuz I was looking for the tan/black.. this the one I have … but ehhh… this will do.. I’ll keep looking for the tan/blk… either way… salute breh.. much appreciated

IMG_2015.jpeg

Anybody know when or if the next designer sale/discount codes will be coming out? Impressed with the number posts it took for someone to bring up the pros during the Punta Cana/DR conversation

Back
Top Bottom