**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone remember the name of this? It's been in my closet forever and I never touched it.

wore mine the other day randomly to go ice skating--

man I need to cop some new 'Lo. I'm getting real sad cuz this is around the time I'd go ham at Rugby :smh: Been tryna get into denim & supply but nothing speaks to me like that.

Copped this from denim and supply. My favorite RL line at the moment

Just in time for the snow in nyc this week. lol  
laugh.gif
love and denim and supply, i dunno why it gets so much hate.

that and rugby are more my style, but i can already see denim and supply going down like rugby 
tired.gif

Denim and supply has some standout pieces, eventually they will phase out the line and bring something else out.

Nah hes right, they made them joints HUGE.. Lucky i seen em in person before copping online.

I was so disappointed with it man, such dope hat too.. doesn't look cool no matter which way I tried to wear it, I ordered it for someone here and he told me he returned it as well :smh:

I was so disappointed with it man, such dope hat too.. doesn't look cool no matter which way I tried to wear it, I ordered it for someone here and he told me he returned it as well :smh:

Best case scenario is buy the kids version which is a little smaller, but the men's are pretty huge. IMO the best winter novelty hats this season would be the reindeer kswiss, the Macy's flag beanie in any color (but I prefer the tan) and the native indian motif hat. Many other are cool as well, but the one I mentioned are my fave, though I only purchased one hat this season.

This hat fits so horribly, its like taking a grocery store bag and putting it over your head

Sylvester McGrizz - Thank you sir, hit me up brother !

As Middy said, one alternative is to buy the kids version.

I have the hat in all the colors, what I generally do is fold the bottom up a bit higher than the default cut, which takes some of the height off.

Some dope stuff in here ya..

Went on a crazy mission for these.. First fulton mall macys, didnt have them, went to 34th st. after that, didnt have them.. Finally see them at queens mall macys today and got the last red 1. There was a bunch of dudes grabbin all of them up, was glad i JUST made it..

My small skully collection..

Nice still need the navy beanie. Was able to grab one of the last blk ones out of 34th st. May need to hit queens center if there's any left in navy. Need that for the elmwood jacket

joint is dope but why the hell is it so expensive?

Any RL heavy knit hat hat is going to be around 100 or more, retail.

Best case scenario is buy the kids version which is a little smaller, but the men's are pretty huge. IMO the best winter novelty hats this season would be the reindeer kswiss, the Macy's flag beanie in any color (but I prefer the tan) and the native indian motif hat. Many other are cool as well, but the one I mentioned are my fave, though I only purchased one hat this season.

The Nordic flag joint was nice too. I haven't picked that one up yet. I went hard on the winter hats this year - I liked a lot of the releases. I got the reindeer joint, as well as the flags and skiers in all colors. For everyday use, the flags are the best. Not as good as some of the older flags, but some of my older joints have seen better days. The reindeer hat fits weird too though, IMO.

Last edited:
Any RL heavy knit hat hat is going to be around 100 or more, retail.
The Nordic flag joint was nice too. I haven't picked that one up yet. I went hard on the winter hats this year - I liked a lot of the releases. I got the reindeer joint, as well as the flags and skiers in all colors. For everyday use, the flags are the best. Not as good as some of the older flags, but some of my older joints have seen better days. The reindeer hat fits weird too though, IMO.

The Nordic flag is nice too, I just wouldn't know how to rock it, unless I also bought the sweater to match, same for the reindeer kswiss, I'm not sure if I will regret it. My fave novelty hat in the last 3 yrs is the 2010 vintage ski hat for the Olympics

So my mentality is almost like, I better love it equally or better, or I might pass.......unless I'm getting a crazy deal. I got too many hat right now.

I have this cable knit that has a similar build to the skier hat. It would be perfect if this was '89 and I still rocked a high-top fade.

Back
Top Bottom