**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Agreed. That's a really nice hat. It "feels" like its older.
You trying to steal my cameo posting swag? :tongue:

I see your Martha Stewart and raise you a Whoopi and a Judge Wapner

I see your Martha, Whoopie and Wapner and raise you new school Terrence J

I know he don't hold much weight, but the Indian head does

@JayRocksLo
  @pmiddy

Tis the season! I love the sweater and hat! I bought them both when they came out a few years ago.
It NEVER gets that cold out here to wear it. I forced myself to wear the sweater once and I paid the price and baked.
It is thick as hell and itches like no other. I've never worn the matching hat and never will. :lol:

Nice pair Greezee. Crazy to see people calling clothing from 2010 "vintage".

@Supermanblue79 thanks homey. Yeah, nothing that's 3 years old is vintage. I had to have that sweater. The sweater is nicely made and it will definitely last a lifetime.

I ordered this, couldn't pass up on it, the detail looked too good, so it was cut small?? I'd like to know how thick it is also, I went with a XL in it, I always size up in RRL shirts over RL
i'm getting old, i had to google this dude.

You trying to steal my cameo posting swag? :tongue:

I see your Martha Stewart and raise you a Whoopi and a Judge Wapner

LMAO, my guys i have all of these pics already.

martha, whoopi and the judge are all on that RL steez.

now Terrence J posted that pic on twitter or something and he captioned it something like "that purple label swag" SMH FAIL. what a douche.

now Terrence J posted that pic on twitter or something and he captioned it something like "that purple label swag" SMH FAIL. what a douche.
Ok, Wheres the Saved by the Bell, Martin, Above the Rim, Bruce Willis, and will someone put up Joe Pesci pics please? 

Or just PM them to me?

Last edited:
Great post Smoke. Love how RLs clothing pays homage.

RRL thanks for sharing. Is there a patch on the vest at the bottom of the page?

Shame on Jenkins for splashing on the interwebz with "purple label swag" caption. :lol:

Last edited:

I don't have a pic, but Omarion is in a YouTube video rocking rl2000 bear sweatshirt, it's a video of him referencing Rihanna

Bros,

I've come to the unfortunate realization that PRL just doesn't fit me (other than outerwear). I copped a few snowflake sweaters and they fit ok in the arms and chest, but is way too boxy in the body...

This is why I loved Rugby so much, because of the more 'athletic' and tapered fit most of their pieces had.

I'll still cop countless outerwear/beanies/and hats though :smokin

/endrant

Oh, I know you got pics!! I was just busting your balls.

Ok, Wheres the Saved by the Bell, Martin, Above the Rim, Bruce Willis, and will someone put up Joe Pesci pics please?
Or just PM them to me?

I have most of these. I'll post them later. ...I didn't think the thread was ready for Bruce Willis in the old Bear knit. LOL.

Don't forget the Climb tee in the Shook Ones video.

Or just PM them to me?

I have most of these. I'll post them later. ...I didn't think the thread was ready for Bruce Willis in the old Bear knit. LOL.

LOL a lot of peoples aren't ready for Screech or Bruce.

Bear knit? I was referring to CP-RL 93 crown.

Celebs only, no Hip Hop.

Bros,

I've come to the unfortunate realization that PRL just doesn't fit me (other than outerwear). I copped a few snowflake sweaters and they fit ok in the arms and chest, but is way too boxy in the body...

This is why I loved Rugby so much, because of the more 'athletic' and tapered fit most of their pieces had.

I'll still cop countless outerwear/beanies/and hats though :smokin

/endrant

bro they have lots of straight fit and custom fit items that offer a tailored type fit , maybe not sweaters but this is the first time hearing anyone say that…

Back
Top Bottom