**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sin, nice vintage layout

use FROST20 to get an additional 20% off items on the site
The sale is incredible on certain items.

Got this from under the plastic agian...

RL Purple Label Canvas/Leather Utility Jacket, RRL L/S Tee, RL Military Boots, and as always Levis

Last edited:
Dang, I shouldn't have waited. Someone snatched up 2 things I had in my cart since this morning.

Dude @ the Lo Store here sent me the spring catalog line. I don't think i'm allowed to show it but Holy ****!!!!

Just tell me, is it better then last spring indian native line I'm curious I'm hoping they make some dope hats too

Dang, I shouldn't have waited. Someone snatched up 2 things I had in my cart since this morning.

see what I mean, stuff is going super fast and if you wear xl/xxl or 36/34 it is slim pickings :smh:

I see some stuff with GREAT prices, will post AFTER I order

ive noticed the Denim & Supply line been getting dry lately whats going on :nerd:

No offense but I always felt that line was trash.. especially due to the fact they replaced Rugby with it, the materials just aren't the same, it feels cheap to me. I have seen a few items that are decent but the overwhelming majority of it I have not liked. All my opinion of course..

Finally got my hands on 2 hooded dipset eagle sweaters (M/L)
for 299/both shipped can't wait....

Last edited:
SPB

Bro… you gotta take pics in these fits man… no ago

Dope as always

You don't like RL jeans??
Thanks SP. The floor pics are sort of my calling card so I'll have to stick to it. :lol:

I like RL jeans, but the fit and quality from Levis is just a better value IMO.

No offense but I always felt that line was trash.. especially due to the fact they replaced Rugby with it, the materials just aren't the same, it feels cheap to me. I have seen a few items that are decent but the overwhelming majority of it I have not liked. All my opinion of course..

I always thought D&S was like an upgraded Polo Jeans Co. and with more versatility, though I always liked Rugby I always felt it was always targeted toward 18-25 yrs in college, and I already completed college LOL. My favorite thing about rugby was the ability to create something unique at the flagship store, which I never got around to do smh. But after awhile Rugby got very "trendy" and then I was done. I only own 1 rugby hat at this point

Rugby was great, you could dress it up or down, always had crazy sales, and the customizations really did make it perfect. I think it got too urban for their liking, I blame Juelz Santana :smh:

So you sold all your Rugby?

I always thought D&S was like an upgraded Polo Jeans Co. and with more versatility, though I always liked Rugby I always felt it was always targeted toward 18-25 yrs in college, and I already completed college LOL. My favorite thing about rugby was the ability to create something unique at the flagship store, which I never got around to do smh. But after awhile Rugby got very "trendy" and then I was done. I only own 1 rugby hat at this point

D&S is the "new" Polo Jeans Co.

Yes, Rugby's demographic was the college crowd.

Rugby was great, you could dress it up or down, always had crazy sales, and the customizations really did make it perfect. I think it got too urban for their liking, I blame Juelz Santana :smh:

So you sold all your Rugby?

I didn't have much to begin with....you would think RL himself was cutting a check for Juelz and Vado by the way they repped for Rubgy and now D&S. I have yet to purchase anything from D&S yet, still I like a lot of there items I'm not on the wagon. The Rugby marketing campaign truly worked on me....Lol. I really just wanted to customize my own varsity jacket to rock on weekends....

Last edited:
I just copped this Rugby yesterday from TJMAXX for $24...it's the second Rugby shirt that I've bought there since Christmas

Yeah I'm cool on D&S. Rugby was cool for the most part but most of the stuff was a little young for me. Jeans Co. was alright back then... but the best line, Polo Sport. That logo was the hardest.

Mannnn..... polo sport was the world to me, that and polo golf..

Still got many golf badge pieces and polo sport, forget about it!!..

Found one joint that I loved and never knew why, but it is fond to me...

It looks wrinkled because it came outta this...

Smh...

I'm not about that folding hanging old gear life...

Last edited:
Yeah I'm cool on D&S. Rugby was cool for the most part but most of the stuff was a little young for me. Jeans Co. was alright back then... but the best line, Polo Sport. That logo was the hardest.
I agree POLO SPORT was the best line…huge variety and the material and color-blocking was too dope!…I'm glad I  kept my pieces from the 90's( I'm basically the same size give or take a couple of pounds lol)

Back
Top Bottom