**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Never seen this jacket before, any info?

he wore this on channel 11 in NYC doubt its ralphie but wavey none the less LOL

"New York City and the Hip-Hop Taskforce were not kind to rappers last night. Details are sparse, but word is that French Montana and Chinx Drugs, along with Jadakiss, were arrested last night at the B.B. King Blues Club where they were attending Funkmaster Flex's Tunnel Party. No word on who is taking care of French Montana's monkey, Julius. We will update as more details become available."

I surprised cats actually didn't set BB Kings on fire at some point at the event...

and you had to know that the Hip Hop Police was gonna be in FULL EFFECT for a Tunnel reunion party :smh:

Random:
the memories of all those bloods at the bar on one end & the OG's from upstate at the other end...
"you going to get something to drink, son?"
"... nah, nah, im good... i had something to drink at home. Imma stay right here..."
LOL!!

rowdy *** spot, man...

Last edited:
Those cardigans are nice, and the tiger jacket is finally up on the US site… a couple of these pieces will most definitely be had..

That Cardigan is nice....but $1500 is steep son...even $750 with the discount is still too lavish for my tastes

Frank, SP...much appreciated.

Frank, the parka is a few years old and has held up well. It's sad that RL is now charging more for faux fur, than they did for real Coyote fur. Just another reason for me to complain about the drop off in quality.

SP, the outfit comes together nicely.

Thats exactly how I was gonna do mine kush except I was gonna put the Clifton boots to them and do rip stop rrl cargos . dope fit none the less

Last edited:
Thats exactly how I was gonna do mine kush except I was gonna put the Clifton boots to them and do rip stop rrl cargos . dope fit none the less

Niceee… been eyeing those Clifton boots for some time but bought so many boots this Fall/Winter I figured it would be overkill, and yea the RRL ripstops are sick, hope to acquire a pair this year, I'm just usually satisfied with the quality of regular RL cargos, the rip stop, and then the work pant which feel amazing. I ended up buying the rip stop in all 3 colors, no regrets….

Niceee… been eyeing those Clifton boots for some time but bought so many boots this Fall/Winter I figured it would be overkill, and yea the RRL ripstops are sick, hope to acquire a pair this year, I'm just usually satisfied with the quality of regular RL cargos, the rip stop, and then the work pant which feel amazing. I ended up buying the rip stop in all 3 colors, no regrets….
Thats exactly how I was gonna do mine kush except I was gonna put the Clifton boots to them and do rip stop rrl cargos

You talking to some one that has salmon colored linen cargos . I know about the comfortability and quality in them pants . also finally got half my atl stuff shipped to Louisiana so my next set of off days I'll have a grip of pics .

Supposed to be this summer. Let's see if they actually drop. I'm sure they'll be mixed feelings on this to say the least. :rofl:

^^ Saw that like an hour ago when it first went up lol

pimp.gif

Question for anyone..

I ordered some jacket yesterday before this 75% sale for $70 or sumn like that and now its marked at $35..

If I were to buy it now at $35 could I return the first one and they would refund me the $70?

Preciate it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom